Cotton Unna Boot with Zinc Oxide and Calamine 4 Inch x 10 Yard - Non-Sterile by McKesson is a high-grade gauze bandage that has been evenly impregnated with a non-hardening paste of zinc oxide and calamine to provide venous ulcer compression therapy and help with ease of itching. The non-raveling, thread-locked gauze helps prevent loose threads that can contaminate the wound. Contains no gelatin or latex.
Cotton Unna Boot with Zinc Oxide is ideal for managing extremities with conditions such as venous ulcers that require protection and support, making for an excellent compression therapy for actively ambulatory patients. It also is effective in drying the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac.
Cotton Unna Boot with Zinc Oxide Features and Benefits:
- Gauze Bandage That Has Been Evenly Impregnated With a Non-Hardening Paste of Zinc Oxide to Provide Venous Ulcer Compression Therapy.
- Stays Moist to Encourage Hearing.
- Contains No Preservatives.
- Unique, Easy-to-Open, Vacuum Seal Pouch.
- Single Use.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
Cotton Unna Boot with Zinc Oxide Specifications:
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Application: Unna Boot
- Color: Pink
- Dimensions: 4 Inch x 10 Yards
- Fabric Type: Cotton
- Impregnated Ingredient: Zinc Oxide, Calamine
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Latex Free: Yes
- HCPCS Code: A6456
- NDC Number: 68599-6110-4
- UNSPSC Code: 42311523
- Product Number: 2069
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!