Designed for those individuals that require the use of a urine bag, the Urinary Leg Bag Cover provides a level of comfort while providing an attractive alternative to having a leg bag.
Composed of a cotton/poly blend fabric, this durable product is 100 percent machine wash and dry and provides a convenient way to access the urine bag. The cover has a hook and loop closing system to allow the cover to wrap around the urine bag while the elastic straps provide support for the bag and cover.
The cover is available in two sizes, small (bag capacity of 540ml) and large (bag capacity of 900ml) and two colors denim and tan.
Benefits to the Urostomate with a Urine Bag:
The main feature of the Urine Bag Cover is that is provides a layer of protection and comfort from the urine bag which is attached to the ostomates lower leg.
- Provides the Urostomate a method were they can have easy access to their urine bag without having to remove the cover.
Directions for Wearing
- Begin by opening the Urine Leg Bag Cover so that it is flat with lining side up.
- Lay the Urine Bag on the right side the slots in the middle of the cover. (Insure that the Drainage Valve end will be at the bottom of the cover when secured to your leg)
- Bring the left side of the cover over the Urine Bag and bring the hook and loop closures together. (The Urine Leg Bag should be enclosed in the cover.
- Place the entire Urine Leg Bag/Leg Bag Cover on your desired location and secure as normally would. The slots in the cover allow access to the retainer knobs that the elastic band clips connect to.
- Adjust the Urine Leg Bag/Leg Bag Cover as needed.
Emptying the Urine Leg Bag.
- To drain the bag, follow the same procedure you normally would. The top and bottom of the cover allow complete access to the Urine Leg Bag.
- Just reverse the procedure that you used to place the Urine Leg Bag on your person.
- Machine Wash, Warm.
- Initial water temperature should not exceed 40 C or 105 F
- Tumble Dry, Normal/Medium Heat Setting
- Do Not Bleach
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q. Is the cover custom made or mass produced?
A. Since the cover is only offered in one size for opening and length, it could be considered mass produced. However, the opening and length are intended to fit a majority of pouching systems so in one since they are custom made for the individual ostomate.
Q. Are the covers disposable?
A. No. These covers are reusable.
Q. What are these cover made of.
A. These cover are constructed of a durable cotton/poly blend fabric and are 100 percent machine wash and dry. Even the Quick Dry Cover is a cotton/poly blend of terry-cloth and is 100 percent machine wash and dry.
Q. Where are these cover made.
A. Our pouch covers are made in the USA.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer C&S Pouch Covers
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!