Corflo-Ultra Lite Nasogastric Feeding Tube with Stylet is manufactured by Corpak MedSystems and was built with several advantages to other feeding tubes. The Corflo-Ultra Lite NG Tube features the patented ULTRA anti-clog outlet port which greately reduces the chances of clogging.
Corflo-Ultra Lite Nasogastric Feeding Tube with Stylet Features & Benefits
- Patented ULTRA anti-clog outlet port which greately reduces the chances of clogging.
- Marked in centimeters for intubation accuracy and patient safety
- Flow-through stylets to easily flush auscultate and aspirate during tube insertion
- Water activated lubricant for greater patient comfort
- 100% radiopaque for x-ray confirmation
Corflo-Ultra Lite Nasogastric Feeding Tube with Stylet Specifications
- Construction: Polyurethane
- Manufacturer: Corpak
- Brand: Corflo
- 5, 6, 8, and 10 French
- 22, 36, and 43 Inch
- HCPCS code: B4082
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow long can the corflo ultralite 8 Fr NJ tube (with stylet, nonweighted, latex free) stay in the infant before it should be changed? The patient is in the hospital.