CorFit Lumbosacral Support, manufactured by Core Products International, is the best designed lower back support available on the market. Staying true to that statement, this back support is made of durable elements and construction, coupled with acute attention to fit and comfort.
The attention to detail is observable with CorFit's patented fitting system, as it allows for a proportionally sized in height and length construction. Only with the CorFit Lumbosacral Support Brace can you get taller supports for larger people and smaller ones for petite individuals or children. It's the perfect support that fits all shapes and sizes, provides superlative comfort, compression, flexibility, and stability.
Having a properly fitted support is of the utmost importance, as when it fits correctly, it stabilizes the lumbosacral region to prevent and alleviate low back pain, especially pain resulting from muscle strains and spasms. Part of this support's function is to deliver upward and inward pressure, thus stretching weakened abdominal muscles. The effect actually helps to significantly reduce stress on the lower back. By lessening the motion of muscles and ligaments, its unparalleled support also helps to improve posture and serves as a reminder to use appropriate lifting techniques.
Overall, the CorFit Lumbosacral Support is so comfortable and supportive, you'll wonder why you didn't get it sooner. Its plush elastic back panel is made with flexible posterior stays, which enhances your stability. There are also adjustable double side pulls that deliver customized abdominal compression, too. This lower back support is constructed of a unique material that wicks moisture away from your skin, allowing you to stay much cooler.
This support features a smooth and soft finish around the top and bottom edges, adding comfort without binding or aggravation to the integument. The front panel is highly-durable with a hook and look closure, too, which offers additional support. If you're looking for the best support, CorFit is the only choice. However, if this support does not meet your specific and individual needs, make sure to check out our selection of other lower back supports, such as this back support and industrial back support, here.
Order now and receive the best lower back support available on the market today!
CorFit Lumbosacral Support Features and Benefits
- Acute attention to fit and comfort.
- Adjustable double side pulls that deliver customized abdominal compression.
- Comfortable and supportive.
- Durable elements and construction.
- Flexible posterior stays that enhance your stability.
- Improves posture and serves as a reminder to use appropriate lifting techniques.
- Plush elastic back panel.
- Significantly reduce stress on the lower back.
- Stabilizes the lumbosacral region to prevent and alleviate low back pain.
- Stretches weakened abdominal muscles.
- Wicks moisture away from your skin.
CorFit Lumbosacral Support Specifications
- Product Numbers: LSB-7000-XS, LSB-7000-SML, LSB-7000-REG, LSB-7000-1XL, LSB-7000-2XL, and LSB-7000-3XL.
- Color: White.
- Extra-Small Dimensions: 24 - 33 inches (hips).
- Small Dimensions: 27 - 38 inches (hips).
- Medium/Large Dimensions: 32 - 43 inches (hips).
- Extra-Large Dimensions: 40 - 52 inches (hips).
- 2XL Dimensions: 46 - 58 inches (hips).
- 3XL Dimensions: 60 - 74 inches (hips).
- Application: To deliver upward and inward pressure that stretches weakened abdominal muscles and reduces stress on the lower back.
- Manufacturer: Core Products International.
- HCPCS Code: L0625.
Back Support Corfit Lumbosacral Spinal Support (1:00 Minute)
Would you benefit from a back support? The Core Products' Corfit Lumbosacral Spinal Support system is a great way to achieve optimal compression of the lower lumbar spine. Now this belt has two advantages to it. One, as the belt lengthens to get around the mid-section, the height of the belt will also increase to capture adequate spinal coverage of the belt. The other thing it will do is the belt in the seam, in the edging here will also stretch so it will go around the mid-section and fit comfortably and not dig into the skin. All Lumbosacral belts are designed to capture the abdomen and relieve pressure by pulling the abdomen up and into the body. That will take the pressure off the lower lumbar spine and relieve pain. So if you have back pain, this might be a good product for you.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Core Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!