Cooling Pillows provide a comfortable cool sleeping surface for your head and neck. These Cool Pillows use a patented fabric developed for NASA to help keep astronauts cool in space while sleeping. Manufactured with micro capsules inside the pillow shell that absorb excess heat away from the neck and head, the Cooling Pillow keeps you dry and feeling comfortable.
Cooling Pillows have patented fabric that covers both sides of the pillow and is effective in its cooling under any pillowcase. The fabric cover of the Cooling Pillow is made of 100% cotton. The cover is removable and washable. The pillow interior is filled with spiral-crimped polyester that has a loose, thread-like texture. This structure and texture provides long-lasting loft to keep your pillow soft and comfortable. These Cool Pillows are hypoallergenic.
Cooling Pillow Features & Benefits
- Provides a cool sleeping surface that does not hold excessive heat.
- Developed for NASA astronauts--NASA Pillow.
- Available in three different densities.
- Available in three different pillow sizes.
Cooling Pillow Specifications
Cooling Pillows Product Numbers: 78165, 78184, 78192, 81530, 81492, 81487, 81576, 81567, 81556.
- Width: 20 Inch.
- Length Options: 26 Inch, 30 Inch or 36 Inch.
- Size Options: King, Queen or Standard.
- Density Options: Medium, Soft or Firm.
- Fill Weight Options: Range between 32 Ounces to 61 Ounces.
- Removable Cover.
- Washable Cover.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!