ConvaTec Esteem Synergy is an ostomy pouch system that features an innovative Adhesive Coupling Technology. Instead of plastic rings, a foam adhesive allows this ostomy pouch to be securely attached to the skin barrier on a clear plastic "Landing Zone" flange. The result is a low profile, flexible, two-piece system that works seamlessly with other ConvaTec Products. Designed for single use, simply discard this pouch when it becomes full.
ConvaTec Esteem Synergy is from a line of ConvaTec Products that are ideal for active lifestyles and that can be worn while bathing, for extended travel, throughout the night and while swimming. To function properly, you will need to couple this ostomy pouch with an Esteem Synergy Skin Barrier.
ConvaTec Esteem Synergy Closed-End Mini Pouch Features and Benefits
- Closed-end design eliminates need for a tail clip.
- Designed for one-time use; simply discard when full.
- Ergonomic shape conforms to your body contours.
- Flat, flexible adhesive foam ring securely connects pouch to skin barrier.
- Soft comfort panels are designed to be quiet and odor-proof helping maintain discretion.
ConvaTec Esteem Synergy Closed-End Mini Pouch Specifications
- Product Numbers: 405441.
- Color: Opaque.
- Size: 6 inches.
- Application: To collect contents from a stoma.
- Manufacturer: ConvaTec.
- HCPCS Code: A5054.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care ConvaTec
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!