Contour Next Link Blood Glucose Meter by MiniMed provides for optimized insulin delivery made easy. It allows seamless integration as part of the MiniMed 530G Insulin Pump system, transmitting accurate blood glucose results wirelessly to the insulin pump.
This blood glucose meter connects directly to your computer through the built-in USB connector. This allows downloading to the CareLink Personal and CareLink Pro therapy management software.
The blood glucose meter has wireless communication with the Revel system, which enables fast and easy bolus dosing and continuous monitoring calibration. These glucose meters have a tiny 0.6 sample size, so that smaller blood drops are required. The fast 5-second countdown means that glucose testing can be done quickly.
MiniMed Contour Next Link Blood Glucose Meter has an easy-to-read color display with large clear numbers, making it possible for people to test their glucose levels in the dark. Its rechargeable battery can be charged when plugged into a computer or a wall charger.
Contour Next Link Components
- 1 Microlet 2 lancing device
- 50 Microlet lancets
- 25 Contour Next test strips
- 1 Contour Next Level 2 Control Solution
- 1 Wall charger
- 1 USB Extension cable
MiniMed Contour Next Link Blood Glucose Meter Features and Benefits
- Optimized Insulin Delivery Made Easy
- Transmits Accurate Blood Glucose Results Wirelessly to Insulin Pump
- Connects to Computer Via Built-In USB Connector
- Wireless Communication with Revel System
- Fast and Easy Bolus Dosing
- Easy-to-Read Color Display
- Continuous Monitoring Calibration
- Tiny 0.6 Sample Size
- Fast 5-Second Countdown
- Large Clear Numbers
MiniMed Contour Next Link Blood Glucose Meter Specifications
- Item Number: MNHMS62031.
- Use for resting in the dark.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Packaged and sold individually.
- Manufacturer: Medtronic.
Contour Next Link Blood Glucose Meter Video (1:45 minutes)
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Medtronic Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!