A good pair of sterile surgical gloves is important when performing duties that require a little extra protection for the skin. McKesson's Confiderm LT Surgical Glove is a sterile, powder free glove perfect for using around the office. The surgical-style gloves have a polymer coating on the inside, providing an extra layer of protection against possible injury. Beaded cuffs allow for easy slip-off with a simple roll up the hand. This ensures nothing on the outside of the glove gets touched once the gloves are off, and can easily be discarded after use. An anti-slip bisque finish helps with the handling of medical tools.
The gloves are meant for single use and are packed in pairs. Each pair is hand specific. It also contains latex.
Confiderm LT Surgical Glove Features and Benefits
- Great for Using During Delicate Procedures
- Provides Protection Against Possible Injury
- Sterile Gloves for Personal and Patient Protection
- Beaded Cuff Ensures Easy Throw-Away
- Anti-Slip Bisque Finish for Better Handling of Materials
- Single-Use Gloves Keeps Room Sanitized
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Manufacturer Number: 3155VA
- Application: Surgical
- Cuff Style: Beaded
- Usage: Single Use
- Hand Specific: Yes
- Color: Ivory
- Size: 6
- Powder Free
- Contains Latex
- Packaged: One Pair per Pouch
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care McKesson Sub Brand Confiderm
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!