Comply Ethylene Oxide Indicator Tape is an exposure monitor that securely seals packs while simultaneously providing a visual assurance that the package has been exposed to the EO sterilization process. Crafted with a high quality, trusted adhesive, this indicator tape contains lead-free ink, making it a safe choice for anybody.
Comply Ethylene Oxide Indicator Tape is a reliable indicator tape specifically designed to facilitate the immediate identification of items exposed to an EO sterilization process, and contains chemical indicator lines which turn red when exposed to the process. This exposure monitor contains a pressure sensitive adhesive that allows the tape to adhere securely, preventing popping and causing no damage to reusable fabrics.
Comply Ethylene Oxide Indicator Tape Features and Benefits
- Bold, easy-to-read color change clearly indicates that the product has been subjected to the sterilization cycle.
- Easy to unwind, tape is pressure-sensitive and adheres seamlessly to prevent popping and damage to reusable fabrics.
- All-in-one indicator and packaging product saves time.
- Designed with chemical indicator lines that turn red when exposed to an EO sterilization process.
Comply Ethylene Oxide Indicator Tape Specifications
- Product number: 12241
- Manufacturer: 3M Equipment and Furniture
- Size: 1 Inch x 60 Yards
- Ink does not contain lead
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!