Competitive Edge Steel Rollator from Drive Medical comes with 6 inch wheels that are non-marring to floors. Soft grip tires are ideal for use indoors or outdoors. Steel construction makes this rollator walker a useful mobility device for years to come. The manufacturer, Drive Medical backs the Competitive Edge Steel Rollator with a limited lifetime warranty. Equipped with soft grip tires, this steel rollator is ideal for indoor and outdoor use. The backrest is removable and hinged to fold up or down. A storage pouch is located under the seat to store valuables and personal items. The Drive Medical Steel Rollator comes with a comfortable padded seat. Drive Medical also manufactures the Nitro Rollator Walker and the Lightweight Aluminium Rollator.
Competitive Edge Steel Rollator Features & Benefits
- Durable steel construction.
- Comfortable padded seat.
- Storage pouch under seat for valuables and personal items.
- Removable backrest can be folded up or down.
- Padded backrest for additional comfort.
- Non-marring caster type wheels.
- Wheels have 6 inch diameter for bumpy sidewalks.
- Soft grip tires are ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Deluxe loop locks.
- Brakes with serrated edges keep a firm hold for added safety.
Steel Rollator with 6 Inch Wheels Specifications
- Steel Rollator with 6 Inch Wheels Product Numbers: R800BL, R800RD.
- Width: 24.5 Inch.
- Length: 27.5 Inch.
- Handle Height: Adjustable 32 to 37 Inch.
- Seat Width: 12 Inch.
- Seat Depth: 14 Inch.
- Seat Height: 20 Inch.
- Weight: 16.7 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- HCPCS Codes: E0143, E0156.
- Drive Medical Steel Rollator Warranty: Limited Lifetime.
Competitive Edge Steel Rollator Additional Information
- R800 Steel Rollator Brochure displays features for this durable rollator.
- Drive Medical Competitive Edge Steel Rollator Manual offers instructions and operational details.
- Drive Medical R800 Rollator Parts provides a diagram of the rollator with key parts labeled with sku numbers. Special order these parts by calling 800-397-5899.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!