Compact Elliptical Trainer is a small Exercise Elliptical that provides the same lower leg motion as a large full-sized elliptical that cost so much more. This Elliptical Trainer has a compact design that is easy to store when not in use. The profile of this Elliptical Machine is small enough to slip under most beds when storing.
Compact Elliptical Trainer is made with a steel frame for durability. The Elliptical footpads have non-slip grips to provide stable footing as you move your feet forward and backward. The exercise motion of this Home Elliptical forces you to use abdominal muscles to maintain balance. Most other Elliptical Machines have handholds that minimize any exertion of the abdominal muscles. A tension dial allows you to adjust the level of resistance for your workout. An LCD monitor allows you to view the number of strides per minute, total number of strides, exercise time and calories burned. Each statistic can be view by scrolling through them one at a time.
Compact Elliptical Trainer Features & Benefits
- Compact elliptical that can fit under your bed when not in use.
- Non-slip footpads provide stable footing.
- Exercises abdominal muscles as well as leg muscles.
- Durable steel frame construction.
- LCD monitor provides the number of strides per minute, total number of strides, calories burned and elapsed exercise time.
Compact Elliptical Trainer Specifications
- Compact Elliptical Trainer Product Number: 77158.
- Width: 17 Inch.
- Length: 23 Inch.
- Height: 11 Inch.
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Application: Exercise Trainer.
- Construction: Steel Frame.
- Monitor: LCD Display.
- Power Requirements: LR44 Battery (included).
Compact Elliptical Trainer Video (1:05 minutes)
|Invacare Continuing Care||HS|