CombiDERM Non-Adhesive Cover Dressing is manufactured by ConvaTec as an Non-Adhesive Cover Dressing available in square and rectangular shapes. Used for Exudate Wound Management, the CombiDERM Non-Adhesive Cover Dressing is a sterile island dressing. This CombiDerm Dressing is a thin-profile cover dressing that keeps excess moisture away from the wound, locking in exudate while maintaining a moist wound healing environment. It can be used over moderately to heavily exuding wounds including pressure ulcers, leg ulcers, diabetic ulcers, abrasions, lacerations, biopsies, and open and closed surgical wounds.
CombiDERM Non-Adhesive Cover Dressing Features & Benefits
- Keeps excess moisture away from the wound.
- Use alone or with other primary dressing for wound exudate management.
- Provides moist wound environment.
CombiDERM Non-Adhesive Cover Dressing Specifications
- CombiDerm Non-Adhesive Cover Dressings Product ID Numbers: 187773, 187774, 187775.
- Size Options (Inches): 3 x 3, 5.25 x 5.25, 6 x 10.
- Shape Options: Square and Rectangle.
- Category: Non-Adhesive Dressing.
- Sterile Dressing.
- Latex-free Dressing.
- HCPCS codes: A6234, A6235 & A6236.
Please see package insert for complete instructions for use.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow many aré in one boxQuestion by: Belkis martinez on Jun 5, 2016 6:58:13 AMWe sell them in boxes of 10 and boxes of 5, depending on which size you need.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 19, 2016 3:34:00 PM