Cold Condition Gloves, manufactured by AliMed, are general purpose winter work gloves.
Featuring 3M Scotchlite, a reflective material, piping and safety orange color, these winter work gloves keep your hands visible in snowy locations.
In addition to keeping your hands safe by making them visible, the Cold Condition Gloves offer Duraclad 600 reinforcement on high-wear areas, which offers increased durability and longevity.
To keep your hands secure and safe while working, though, these gloves offer a Dupont Teflon shell and palm, and neoprene knuckle impact protection, too.
These gloves also offer a neoprene wrist closure to keep the wrists safe from harsh chemicals and water. These winter work gloves, additionally, are lined inside with microfleece, to keep your hands insulated and warm.
These gloves are for workers who need hand protection in cold weather, yet need to maintain a high level of dexterity. Order now and and protect your hands without compromising their dexterity today!
Cold Condition Gloves Features and Benefits
- 3M Scotchlite piping.
- Allows you to maintain hand and finger dexterity.
- Dupont Teflon on shell and palm.
- Duraclad 600 reinforcement on high-wear areas.
- Lined with microfleece.
- Neoprene knuckle and wrist protection.
Cold Condition Gloves Specifications
- Product Numbers: 77184, 77185G, and 77186G.
- Sizes: M, L, and XL.
- Medium Knuckle Circumference: 8 - 9 inches.
- Large Knuckle Circumference: 9 - 10 inches.
- Extra Large Knuckle Circumference: 10 - 11 inches.
- Application: Protects hands in cold weather without compromising dexterity.
- Manufacturer: AliMed.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!