The Cobra GT4 Heavy-Duty Mobility Scooter by Drive Medical is an industry-leading scooter in speed, weight capacity, ground clearance, and cruising range. The Cobra Mobility Scooter will have no problem crossing rough terrain and you will be able to drive it all day without running out of battery power. This heavy-duty mobility scooter gets up to a speed of 10 miles and hour and can go a total of 35 miles per charge. It has a weight capacity of 450 pounds and its ground clearance is 7 inches. These features will ensure total mobile freedom when you go out for the day.
The Cobra Scooter has several customizable features that ensure comfort for the rider. You can have your choice of either the 20" or 22" sport style captain seat. The seat swivels and reclines. It can be adjusted to move either forward or backward, depending on the rider's preference and the head rest is also adjustable. The seat is also height adjustable, to suit users of almost any height. The angle of the tiller can be adjusted to the ideal driving position for the rider. The armrests are padded, contoured, and angle adjustable.
The tires are low-profile and air-filled, which ensures stability and a smooth, comfortable ride. The LED lighting provides bright, protective visibility for the rider and there is an easy freewheel mode that enables you to move the scooter when the motor isn't running. The delta control handles make it easier for riders with limited dexterity or strength to operate the Cobra GT4. It also has an accessory port on the back of the scooter which you can use to add more storage to your scooter by attaching scooter accessories.
The Cobra's design is sleek and modern. It looks great and will preserve your mobile freedom, allowing you to get wherever you need to go, hassle free.
Cobra GT4 Features and Benefits
- New, innovative design for a distinctive, stylish appearance
- One-touch, infinite tiller angle adjustment allows the user to easily position the tiller into the ideal driving position
- Ergonomic delta control handles makes it easier for users with limited strength and dexterity to operate the scooter
- Large, air-filled, low profile tires and full suspension for smoothest outdoor ride quality
- "Blade" style alloy wheel rims
- Efficient, extra bright LED lighting
- Choice of Full size, Sport Style, Captain's Seats in 20" or 22" widths
- Seats are height adjustable, swivel and feature a fold-down, reclining backrest. Seats can be adjusted forward or backward on auto-style slides
- Padded armrests feature easy turn cylinders for angle adjustment
- Positioning belt included
- "High/Low" switch for instant speed control
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety
- Easy, freewheel mode
Cobra GT4 Specifications
- Top Speed: 10 mph
- Cruising Range: 35 miles
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Ground Clearance: 7 inches
- Product Number:
- 20 Inch Seat:COBRAGT420CS
- 22 Inch Seat: COBRAGT422CS
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Turning Radius: 82 inches
- Climbing Angle: 8 Degrees
- Batteries (pair): 12V x 75AH
- Charger: 5A Off board
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Motor: 24V x 950W x 5200 rpm
- Controller: Dynamic Rhino II 160A
- Length: 63 inches
- Width: 28.8 inches
- Floor-to-Seat Height: 27 inches - 30 inches
- Rear Wheels: 14.3 inches x 4 inches Pneumatic
- Front Wheels: 14.3 inches x 4 inches Pneumatic
- Seat Dimensions: 20 inches (W) x 20 inches(D) | 22 inches (W) x 20 inches (D)
- Base Weight: 191 lbs.
- Battery Weight (pair): 94 lbs.
- Seat Weight: 55 lbs.
- Total Weight: 340 lbs.
- Warranty on Frame: Lifetime
- Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components: 14 months
- Warranty on Battery: 6 months
Product Overview Video: Cobra GT4 Heavy Duty Executive Mobility Scooter
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical Ships Free Yes Ground Clearance 7 Inch Maximum Distance 35 miles Miles Per Hour 10 mph Positioning Adjustable Tiller, Reclining Seat, Swivel Seat Seat Width 20 Inch Turn Radius 50 - 60 Inch Usage All-Terrain Weight Capacity 450 lbs
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDoes medicare help with the cost of this scooter as long as we have a dr prescription? How do you transport this scooter? Is there an attachment for the car? How much does it cost? How do you get a ramp built on your house to bring the scooter inside. Thank you.Question by: dixie castellani on Jul 28, 2016 8:46:00 AMWe do not work directly with Medicare because we are an online retailer. If you are seeking reimbursement, you will need to contact your local Medicare office either before or after placing your order. Purchasing this item does not require a prescription. Transporting the scooter can be done by either purchasing an attachment to your vehicle for the ramp (such as an EZ Loader Ramp), or having the ability to load it inside a large vehicle. The cost of the scooter is $3,949 with 20-inch wheels and $3,999 with 22-inch wheels.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 18, 2016 3:00:00 PM