The Cleft Palate Bottle by Philips Healthcare Products helps caregivers to feed infants who have cleft palates or other special feeding needs. Included with the bottle are two nipples, one in a small size and the other in a regular size. The Y-cut nipples have both a thick side and a thin side. Also featured on the nipples is a one-way valve that prevents the baby from gulping excessive air and only allows milk to flow when the baby is sucking.
Cleft Palate Bottle Features and Benefits
- Assists in feeding infants with a cleft palate or other special feeding needs
- Two nipples included in a regular and small size
- Bottle nipples are cut into a Y shape that includes a thick side and a thin side
- One-way valve prevents excessive air intake and milk only flows when the infant is sucking
- Manufacturer SKU: 1104725
- Manufacturer: Philips Healthcare
- Application: Cleft palate lip
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Philips Healthcare
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!