Classic LC-250 Lift Chair by Pride Mobility is an excellent chaise lounge recliner-style lift chair that provides top-notch comfort and lift assistance at an unbeatable value. With features like an innovative arm design and overstuffed fiber-filled backs, you'll quickly forget about the lift feature, opting to sink right into the chair's welcoming embrace.
The Classic LC-250 Lift Chair's quiet and smooth functions are conveniently operated via an easy-to-use hand control, featuring a USB charger. The stylish design, with your choice of five attractive colors, is sure to look great in any home decor. Choose the Classic LC-250 Lift Chair and add vitality to your life today.
Vitality Medical also carries other products that are sure to pair well with the Classic LC-250 Lift Chair, such as the Toilet Seat Safety Frame by Cardinal Health and Care Step Gripper Socks by AlbaHealth.
Classic LC-250 Lift Chair Features and Benefits:
- Engineered Furniture Grade Laminate / Hardwood Frame.
- Quiet & Smooth Lift System.
- Heavy-Duty Lift System.
- Standard Head and Arm Covers.
- Fire Retardant (California Specifications; Bulletin 117).
- Standard, Large Dual Pockets.
- Removable Back.
- 375 lbs. Weight Capacity.
- Integrated Battery Backup In Case of Power Failure.
- Transformer Features Self-Diagnostic Electronics w/ 9' Cord.
Classic LC-250 Lift Chair Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Pride Mobility
- Weight Capacity: 375 lbs.
- User Height Range: 5'4" - 6'0"
- Seat to Floor: 20"
- Seat Depth: 20"
- Seat Width: 20"
- Top of Back to Seat: 26"
- Back Style: Split Back
- Fully Padded Chaise: Yes
- Recline Positions: 3-Position
- Heat & Massage Option: No
- Distance From Wall: 18"
- Overall Chair Width: 34"
- Chair Weight: 118 lbs.
- Fabric Options: Black Cherry, Pacific, Spruce, Stone, Walnut
- Product Number: LC-250
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Pride Mobility
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!