Classic LC-215 Lift Chair by Pride Mobility is a super plush 3-position reclining lift chair that is designed to deliver lift assistance alongside optimum comfort. With innovative features like an innovative arm design and overstuffed fiber-filled backs, the Classic LC-215 Lift Chair is provides premium comfort and style.
The Classic LC-215 Lift Chair features a patented, quiet and smooth lift operation, making for swift and stress-free alighting from the chair. The five attractive fabric choices add style to any home decor. Choose the Classic LC-215 Lift Chair and add vitality to your life.
Vitality Medical also carries other products that would pair well with the Classic LC-215 Lift Chair, such as Lightweight Aluminum Rollator Walker by Drive Medical and Stander Security Pole & Curve Grab Bar.
Classic LC-215 Lift Chair Features and Benefits:
- Engineered Furniture Grade Laminate / Hardwood Frame.
- Quiet & Smooth Lift System.
- Heavy-Duty Lift Actuator & Scissor Mechanism.
- Standard Head and Arm Covers.
- Fire Retardant (California Specifications; Bulletin 117).
- Standard, Large Dual Pockets.
- Removable Back.
- 325 lbs. Weight Capacity.
- Integrated Battery Backup In Case of Power Failure.
- Transformer Features Self-Diagnostic Electronics w/ 9' Cord.
Classic LC-215 Lift Chair Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Pride Mobility
- Weight Capacity: 325 lbs.
- User Height Range: 5'2" - 5'10"
- Seat to Floor: 20"
- Seat Depth: 20"
- Seat Width: 20"
- Top of Back to Seat: 27"
- Back Style: Button Back
- Fully Padded Chaise: No
- Recline Positions: 3-Position
- Heat & Massage Option: No
- Deluxe Heat & Massage Option: No
- Distance From Wall: 18"
- Overall Chair Width: 33.5"
- Chair Weight: 119 lbs.
- Fabric Options: Black Cherry, Pacific, Spruce, Stone, Walnut
- Product Number: LC-215
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Pride Mobility
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!