CircAid Comfort PAC Bands, manufactured by Mediven, are adjustable compression bands that target the ankle and arch of the foot. Wearable day and night, the compression Comfort PAC Band can be trimmed to fit almost every shape of foot. Comfortable and effective, these latex-free stocking garments are helpful in treatment for a number of conditions.
CircAid Comfort PAC Bands Features & Benefits
- Machine washable
- Available in 2 sizes
- Trimmable for customized fit that fits almost any foot shape
- Power Added Compression™ for the ankle, arch and top of foot
- Designed to be used with Comfort Compression Anklet™
Mediven Comfort PAC Band Indications
- Other Forms of Edema:
- Post Traumatic
- Post Surgical
- Varicose Veins (All Types)
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency ("CVI")
- Post Sclerotherapy
- Venous Valvular Insufficiency
- Venous Stasis Disease
- Post Thrombotic Syndrome
- Venous Ulcer (Stasis Ulcer)
- Angio Dysphasia
- Venous Eczema
- Post Sclerotherapy
- Thrombosis Prevention
Mediven Comfort PAC Band Contraindications
- Severe Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Septic Phlebitis
- Decompensated Congestive Heart Failure
- Phlegmasia Cerula Dolens
- Decreased or Absent Sensation in the Leg
- Allergy to Compression Materials
- Moderate Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Infection in the Ankle and/or Foot
Mediven Comfort PAC Band Package Contents
- Comfort PAC Band
- Pair of Comfort Compression Anklets
Mediven Comfort PAC Band Specifications
- Product Numbers: 38340017, 38350017.
- Polyvinyl Chloride Plastisol
- Manufacturer: Mediven
- Brand: CircAid
CircAid Compression Therapy Additional Instructions & Information
- CircAid Inelastic Static Compression Garments offer consistent compression regardless of position or movement.
- Dynamic Compression for Inelastic Compression Garments provide improved venous hemodynamics and edema reduction.
- Inelastic Compression Technology is used to treat lymphedema and venous disease better than elastic compression is able to accomplish.
- Circaid Compression Therapy FAQ's covers typical and frequently asked questions about compression therapy garments.
- Clinical References for Inelastic Compression Garments offers study results since 1996 for compression therapy results.
- CircAid Compression Garment Warranty covers the warranty policy for Juxta-Lite Standard Leggings, Juxta Lite Ankle-Foot Wrap, Comfort Compression Anklet, CircPlus products and Ancillary products.
CircAid Compression Therapy Video (2:08 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Mediven Sub Brand CircAid Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!