Other CircAid product(s)
CircAid Comfort Accessory Packs, manufactured by Mediven, are a cost effective way to stock up on the most popular Comfort ancillaries. Each Comfort Accessory Pack includes 3 pairs of Large Comfort Compression Anklets, 3 pairs of Standard Comfort Compression Anklets, 3 Large Comfort Leg Liners, and 3 Standard Comfort PAC Bands. This acessory pack contains many levels of compression garments that can also be worn simultaneously.
Comfort PAC Bands are adjustable compression bands that target the ankle and arch of the foot. The compression Comfort PAC Bands can be trimmed to fit almost every shape of foot. Comfort Compression Anklets provide light therapeutic compression to the ankle. Comfort Leg Liners do not provide therapeutic compression, but can be worn directly against the skin or under compression garments for additional support and comfort. All garments are wearable day and night and are machine washable. Comfortable and effective, these latex-free stocking garments are helpful in treatment for a number of conditions.
Mediven Comfort PAC Band Package Contents
- 3 Pairs of Large Comfort Compression Anklets
- 3 Pairs of Standard Comfort Compression Anklets
- 3 Pairs of Comfort Leg Liners
- 3 Comfort PAC Bands
Mediven Comfort PAC Band Indications
- Moderate Lymphedema
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency "CVI"
- Venous Stasis Ulcers
- Post Thrombotic Syndrome
- Dependent Edema
- Varicose Veins
Mediven Comfort PAC Band Contraindications
- Severe Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Septic Phlebitis
- Decompensated Congestive Heart Failure
- Phlegmasia Cerula Dolens
- Decreased or Absent Sensation in the Leg
- Allergy to Compression Materials
- Moderate Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Infection in the Ankle and/or Foot
Mediven Comfort PAC Band Specifications
- Product Numbers: 24006017
- Machine Washable
- Polyvinyl Chloride Plastisol
- Microban Antimicrobial
- Brand: CircAid
- Manufacturer: Mediven
CircAid Compression Therapy Additional Instructions & Information
- CircAid Inelastic Static Compression Garments offer consistent compression regardless of position or movement.
- Dynamic Compression for Inelastic Compression Garments provide improved venous hemodynamics and edema reduction.
- Inelastic Compression Technology is used to treat lymphedema and venous disease better than elastic compression is able to accomplish.
- Circaid Compression Therapy FAQ's covers typical and frequently asked questions about compression therapy garments.
- Clinical References for Inelastic Compression Garments offers study results since 1996 for compression therapy results.
- CircAid Compression Garment Warranty covers the warranty policy for Juxta-Lite Standard Leggings, Juxta Lite Ankle-Foot Wrap, Comfort Compression Anklet, CircPlus products and Ancillary products.
CircAid Compression Therapy Video (2:08 minutes)
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Mediven Sub Brand CircAid Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!