SOSecure Child Swim Diaper Briefs are constructed with durable polyurethane fabric and a soft fleece lining. These Swim Diaper Briefs are designed for both boys and girls and provide fecal containment while swimming. These Incontinence Swim Briefs also serve for light Incontinence Protection, holding up to 2 cups of liquid. The SOSecure Containment Swim Briefs for children use a hook and loop closure that allow these Swim Briefs to open like tabbed diapers making them easy to get on or off. Adjusting the Child Swim Briefs to individual needs is made simple. These Child Swim Briefs are discreet and can easily be worn under a swim suit next to the skin. SOSecure Diaper Briefs stretch around the legs and abdomen for a snug and comfortable seal. Machine washable and hung up to dry, SOSecure Child Swim Diapers are reusable briefs that are serviceable for more than one swimming season.
SOSecure Child Swim Briefs Features & Benefits
- Unisex Swim Briefs for children who require incontinence control.
- Child sizes fit individuals under 5 feet tall.
- Adaptable to use as a diaper cover for cloth or disposable diapers.
- Easy to get on and off.
- Adjustable waist closure for a snug fit.
- Elastic waist and legs that prevents leaks.
- Used by occupational therapist, physiotherapist and caregivers to assist their patients with discreet incontinence management.
SOSecure Child Swim Briefs Specifications
- Size Options: extra small, small, medium, large, extra large.
- Size Waist/Hip Range: 17 to 30 inches. Purchase by the largest measurement of either the waist or hip.
- Color: Navy Blue.
- Construction: Polyurethane fabric, elastic banding, fleece lining, hook and loop closure.
- Manufacturer: Discovery Trekking Outfitters.
- HCPCS code: A9270.
- SOSecure Child Swim Briefs Product Numbers: DCNVY:XS, DCNVY:S, DCNVY:M, DCNVY:L, DCNVY:XL.
SOSecure Child Swim Briefs Introduction Video (0.32 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer SOSecure Backsheet Material Polyurethane Disposal Reusable Gender Unisex
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!