Cervical Traction Kit by Mabis DMI is for use over a door. This Traction Device is easy to use and easy to set up. Just mount the traction kit to any closet door that is not currently being used, set the needed weight by filling the water bag to the desired graduated scale and then put on the head halter as directed. The traction device can bring needed relief for individuals with neck pain or cervical pain. The Overdoor Traction Kit provides Cervical Traction Therapy to patients at home or at the office when relief is required. The amount of traction force is easily adjusted by adding or removing water from the vinyl water bag with graduated scale.
DMI Cervical Traction Kit Overdoor Features & Benefits
- Easy to use.
- Hook and loop adjustable strap fit most patients.
- Adjustable traction force to meet patient needs.
- Traction kit supports up to 20 pounds of traction force.
- Attaches to most doors.
- Head halter is padded for patient comfort.
DMI Cervical Traction Kit Overdoor Components
- Traction rope
- Notched adjustable spreader bar
- Head halter
- Vinyl water bag with graduated scale
DMI Cervical Traction Kit Overdoor Specifications
- DMI Cervical Traction Kit Overdoor Product Number: 534-2014-0000.
- Size: One size fits most.
- Color: White.
- Closure: Hook & Loop Fabric.
- Manufacturer: Mabis DMI.
- Application: Over door traction set.
- HCPCS Code: E0840.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Briggs Healthcare Sub Brand Duro-Med
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!