Other CEP product(s)
Dynamic Single Quad Sleeve, by MediUSA, is a compression garment geared to help the running athlete who is either prone to injury or is staying active dealing with a minor injury that tends to flare up in the heat of the event. The Quad Sleeve is designed to treat and prevent these injuries. This is part of the CEP line of sports compression garments to help promote circulation, protect the major muscle groups that the sleeve surrounds, and to speed recovery. This single garment will help bring relief and aid to largest muscle groups that most athletes depend on every day.
Very similar to the Dynamic Quad Sleeves, this single sleeve is to address a specific injury or weakness in either of the upper leg areas so the athlete can get on the road and ready to compete or train. The sleeves have graduated compression, which means it changes compression from 18-25 mmHg as the diameter of the leg gets smaller nearing the knee. Like athletic compression socks, the sleeves slip on the leg and slide up. The sleeve dampens muscle vibration every stride and also helps stave off the effects of fatigue and swelling. The quad sleeve aids healing after the event by helping the cells recoup because the sleeve will still stimulate proper circulation throughout the muscles.
The Dynamic Single Quad Sleeve is made with odor-reducing silver ions to keep them fresh longer. The sleeves are made with a mix of polyamide and spandex and come in either black or white colors.
Dynamic Single Quad Sleeve Features and Benefits
- They help reduce muscle trauma and vibration during activity.
- They can be used to secure and promote healing with a pulled hamstring or injured quadricep.
- They offer a level of preventative function by securing the muscle.
- The fabric has silver ions to reduce odor.
Dynamic Single Quad Sleeve Specifications
- Manufacturer: MediUSA
- Compression Rating: 18-25 mmHg
- Colors: Black
- Style: Unisex
- Manufacturer Numbers: WS1S501, WS1S502, WS1S503, WS1S504, WS1S505
CEP Compression Garments Additional Instructions
- CEP Compression Support Review and Comparison compares CEP support with competitor brands.
- CEP Compression Support Technology discusses the benefits of CEP science behind their development and performance.
- CEP Compression Support Washing Instructions help guide you to keep your compression garment clean and to preserve their performance.
Medi CEP Compression Support Size Chart
Medi CEP Video (0:49 minutes)
Medi CEP Quad Sleeve Video (1:23 minutes)
Medi CEP Compression Construction Video (2:40 minutes)
CEP Compression Support Video (0:49 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Mediven Sub Brand CEP Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!