Other CEP product(s)
RxOrtho Knee Support, by MediUSA, are made for the active person who needs support and compression to help heal a mild knee injury. The RxOrtho Knee Support delivers compression to bring blood flow to speed healing, while stabilizing the knee joint against further injury. For many athletes, breaking the training regiment is not an option, and the Knee Support is the first line of help to get them back into training form and to alleviate the worry of further injury.
The RxOrtho Knee Support is part of the CEP line of athletic compression garments specifically aimed to treat weak, sore, or swollen knees. These supports deliver a graduated compression rate of 20-30 mmHg that will facilitate cell restoring blood flow while staving off the tendency toward swelling. And that is something a healing knee needs. These supports are similar to compression socks used by athletes in that that simply slip on and worn during activity. They are part of the CEP line of athletic compression garments by Medi that have grown in notoriety among top athletes. 2014 Boston Marathon champion, Meb Keflezighi, wore CEP compression during his winning 26.2 mile run.
The support's fabric is highly breathable so moisture and sweat doesn't collect in the fabric during workouts or races. The support has two soft bands on each end to keep the brace from moving on the leg. The seams are sewn in flat so as to not irritate the skin through chafing or create any pressure points. They are styled for both men and women and come in 7 different sizes. Finding a size is as easy as referring to the circumference chart and determining the measurement of the leg that corresponds to the appropriate size.
RxOrtho Knee Support Features and Benefits
- The support protects and secures the knee to aid healing of minor injuries.
- It is a good therapy tool for athletes prone to knee pain or injury.
- It improves blood circulation to help relieve soreness and knee fatigue.
- Given the improved knee security, it can also help in improving coordination.
- The brace is flat seamed and will not retain excess body heat for the ultimate in comfort.
RxOrtho Knee Support Specifications
- Manufacturer: MediUSA
- Compression: 20-30mmHg
- Material: Polymadine (66 Percent), Spandex (34 Percent)
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer Numbers: WBA5501, WBA5502, WBA5503, WBA5504, WBA5505, WBA5506, WBA5507.
CEP Compression Garments Additional Instructions
- CEP Compression Support Review and Comparison compares CEP support with competitor brands.
- CEP Compression Support Technology discusses the benefits of CEP science behind their development and performance.
- CEP Compression Support Washing Instructions help guide you to keep your compression garment clean and to preserve their performance.
Medi CEP Compression Size Chart
Medi CEP Video (0:49 minutes)
CEP Compression Support Video (0:49 minutes)
Medi CEP Compression Construction Video (2:40 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Mediven Sub Brand CEP Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!