Other CEP product(s)
RxOrtho Knee Brace, by MediUSA, is the German engineered brace specifically made for the athlete in mind. This brace has a few characteristics that make it highly effective for athletes training with moderate pain related to minor knee injury or strain. This is a brand of knee compression belonging to CEP, a line by Medi that has grown in popularity, especially among top pro athletes.The RxOrtho Knee Brace is uniquely shaped to cup the patella and secure it to provide better flexation and tracking. The material around the knee provides 20-30 mmHg compression to help bring blood flow to the joint and expidite healing as well as keeping any swelling down during activity. And that is what this piece of athletic compression is made for -- a body in motion. Over the knee cap is a silicon ring within the fabric. This ring bounds the area outside the patella, protecting, securing, and massaging the knee cap during motion. The material around the upper calf and lower thigh is flared to allow a little room for a widening area of the leg so the brace material will not pinch the skin. The material itself is moisture wicking and will allow sweat to transfer through the material and evaporate during a workout or race.
The Knee Brace is available in 7 sizes. It is sized to accommodate most all leg circumferences -- both men and women. For sizing, simply refer to the size chart and make the appropriate leg measurements.
RxOrtho Knee Brace Features and Benefits
- The Brace protects and secures the knee to aid healing of minor knee injuries.
- It is a good therapy tool for athletes dealing with musculoskeletal disorders of the knee joint.
- It improves blood circulation to the knee joint to aid healing while reducing any swelling.
- Given the improved knee security, it can also help improve coordination.
- The brace is flat seamed and will not retain excess body heat for the ultimate in comfort.
RxOrtho Knee Brace Specifications
- Manufacturer: MediUSA
- Color: Black
- Compression: 20-30mmHg
- Material: Polymadine (50 Percent), Polyester (30 Percent), Spandex (20 Percent)
- Manufacturer Numbers: WBA1501, WBA1502, WBA1503, WBA1504, WBA1505, WBA1506, WBA1507.
CEP Compression Garments Additional Instructions
- CEP Compression Support Review and Comparison compares CEP support with competitor brands.
- CEP Compression Support Technology discusses the benefits of CEP science behind their development and performance.
- CEP Compression Support Washing Instructions help guide you to keep your compression garment clean and to preserve their performance.
medi CEP Compression Size Chart
medi CEP Video (0:49 minutes)
CEP Compression Support Video (0:49 minutes)
medi CEP Compression Support Construction Video (2:40 minutes)