Other CEP product(s)
RxOrtho Ankle Support, by MediUSA, is designed to support and help heal up a mild ankle injury. These are similar to compression socks in that they are made to provide compression therapy for athletes. These lightweight, sleek socks are great for the healing athlete, or someone who simply can benefit from compression therapy directed on the ankles.
The RxOrtho Ankle Support is part of the CEP line of athletic compression that is aimed at injury recovery. This elastic ankle sock provides 20-30 mmHg of compression across the ankle, terminating a few inches above the ankle and midway down the instep. Soft bands are at each end of the sock so there is no irritation or digging into the skin. Another advantage to the Ankle Support is it is completely seamless and won't touch off any pressure point while you are wearing this in your shoes. The elastic is a two-way stretch for uniform compression and a better advantage of relieving pain and swelling.
Putting on the RxOrtho Ankle Support is similar to putting on compression socks. The easiest way to do this is to simply bunch up the sock to the opening, insert the foot and slide up the material above the ankle.
The RxOrtho Ankle Support comes in multiple sizes and is unisex in design. Size ranges, however, are broad enough to accommodate both men and women who need ankle support, protection, and improved blood circulation.
RxOrtho Ankle Support Features and Benefits
- The support protects and secures the ankle to aid healing.
- It is a good therapy tool for athletes prone to ankle injury.
- It improves blood circulation to help relieve soreness and ankle fatigue.
- Given the improved ankle security, it can also help in improving coordination.
- The brace is seamless and will not retain excess body heat.
RxOrtho Ankle Support Specifications
- Manufacturer: MediUSA
- Compression: 20-30mmHg
- Material: Polymadine (66 Percent), Spandex (34 Percent)
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer Numbers: WBA4501, WBA4502, WBA4503, WBA4504, WBA4505, WBA4506
CEP Compression Garments Additional Instructions
- CEP Compression Support Review and Comparison compares CEP support with competitor brands.
- CEP Compression Support Technology discusses the benefits of CEP science behind their development and performance.
- CEP Compression Support Washing Instructions help guide you to keep your compression garment clean and to preserve their performance.
Medi CEP Compression Size Chart
Medi CEP Video (0:49 minutes)
CEP Compression Support Video (0:49 minutes)
Medi CEP Compression Support Construction Video (2:40 minutes)
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Mediven Sub Brand CEP Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!