Other CEP product(s)
RxOrtho Ankle Brace, by MediUSA, is a brace that is meant for active, athletic people who want relief from pain and minor injury. They are a good measure to help ankle and Achilles pain, or to treat and protect a mild ankle injury. These stylish ankle braces administer compression and support around the ankle and Achilles area. It's a phenomenal two-piece system made up of a heel compression sock and a sewn-in insert to provide the ultimate in comfort, compression, and poise to keep you active and back to running form again.
The RxOrtho Ankle Brace is similar to its cousin, the RxOrtho Achilles Brace in that they are both made of compression material similar to compression stockings. They both have graduated compression that wraps around the ankle at a 20-30 mmHg compression rating. Also, inside the garment is a silicone inlay that surrounds and massages the ankle joint. This silicone piece will shield the ankle to keep re-injury from occurring.
The Ankle Brace material is highly breathable and will keep the foot and ankle from overheating. It is not only breathable, but moisture wicking as well, so sweat can quickly evaporate off. Soft bands border both ends of the compression brace to keep the skin from being irritated. These athletic compression braces are styled for both men and women. They have numerous sizes to fit a variety of foot shapes to get the best individual fit.
RxOrtho Ankle Brace Features and Benefits
- They are designed to help heal and protect an injured ankle.
- They have an air permeable knit to allow air flow and proper moisture evaporation.
- The compression stimulates blood flow to aid in healing.
- The integrated silicone inlay massages and protects the ankle joint.
- They help prevent injury or re-injury from occurring.
RxOrtho Ankle Brace Specifications
- Manufacturer: MediUSA (Mediven)
- Compression: 20mmhg-30mmhg Graduated.
- Material: Polymadine (50 Percent), Polyester (30 Percent), Elastan (20 Percent)
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer Numbers: WBA3501, WBA3502, WBA3503, WBA3504, WBA3505, WBA3506
CEP Compression Garments Additional Instructions
- CEP Compression Support Review and Comparison compares CEP support with competitor brands.
- CEP Compression Support Technology discusses the benefits of CEP science behind their development and performance.
- CEP Compression Support Washing Instructions help guide you to keep your compression garment clean and to preserve their performance.
medi CEP Compression Size Chart
medi CEP Video (0:49 minutes)
CEP Compression Support Video (0:49 minutes)
medi CEP Compression Support Construction Video (2:40 minutes)