Other CEP product(s)
Recovery Pro Tights, by MediUSA, are to aid an athlete's legs. Recharge and revive your leg muscles with these compression garments. Compression is getting more and more popular for active people, and the Recovery Pro Tights are a great fit for healing and reinvigorating the muscles after a race or a lengthy work out.
And like the Recovery Pro Knee High Socks, the Recovery Pro Tights have a graduated compression that matches the shape and contours of the upper and lower legs. They are part of the MediUSA line of CEP compression garments aimed at giving the athlete that extra edge before, during, and after heavy activity. These tights wear well too. They are tight fitting, yet move with little restriction. At 20-30 mmHg of compression, the tights will deliver more compression at the feet and gradually reduce the amount of tightness until it reaches the to of the pelvis and buttocks. This will allow the heart and circulatory system to be slightly more efficient delivering blood flow through the lower extremities.
Like athletic compression socks, the tights slip on the leg and slide up. The best way to put on the tights is to roll everything down to the ankle cuff bunched into a circular roll, insert the foot, then pull up from the calf to cover the lower leg, then pull from the thigh, then pull from the waist until full coverage is achieved.
The Pro Tights help reduce lactic acid build-up that causes muscle soreness after a workout or race. The tights are available in three sizes for men and women. They fit as if they were customized to your form and will maintain a comfortable feel all day. With the open-toe design, they allow one to wear sandals -- perfect to relax after some grueling road work. MediUSA suggests only using this post-exercise for 2 to 4 hours a day.
Those who will benefit best with the Recovery Pro Tights
- Winter sports athletes
- Team sports athletes
Recovery Pro Tights Features and Benefits
- They are made to enhance healing after a workout through optimized blood flow.
- They have an air permeable knit to allow air flow and proper moisture evaporation.
- They help reduce lactic acid buildup that can occur after heavy workout or run.
- They can reduce the amount of foot and ankle swelling either after a workout, or simply from being on your feet all day.
- The socks have an open-toe design for easy application and ability to wear sandals.
Recovery Pro Knee High Socks Specifications
- Manufacturer: MediUSA (Mediven)
- Compression: 20mmhg-30mmhg Graduated
- Manufacturer Numbers: WH4P5R2, WH4P5R3, WH4P5R4, WH5P5R2, WH5P5R3, WH5P5R4
- Material: Polymadine (85 Percent), Spandex (15 Percent)
- Colors: Black
CEP Compression Garments Additional Instructions
- CEP Compression Support Review and Comparison compares CEP support with competitor brands.
- CEP Compression Support Technology discusses the benefits of CEP science behind their development and performance.
- CEP Compression Support Washing Instructions help guide you to keep your compression garment clean and to preserve their performance.
Medi CEP Compression Size Chart
Medi CEP Compression Construction Video (2:40 minutes)
Medi CEP Video (0:49 minutes)
CEP Compression Support Video (0:49 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Mediven Sub Brand CEP Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!