Other CEP product(s)
Recovery Pro Knee High Socks, by MediUSA, are for the serious athlete who needs the quickest recovery turn-around time for their feet and lower legs. These socks are designed to stimulate circulation and promote blood flow to the areas and cells that need it, so aches and pains are taken over by quick cell healing -- allowing you to be ready for the next run.
The Recovery+ Pro Knee High Socks are part of the MediUSA line of CEP Recovery compression socks and are similar to the Recovery Pro sock, but have an open-toe design. The athletic compression socks envelope the lower leg, stopping just below the knee. They have a compression pattern that targets key muscle groups and areas of flexation so that the lower legs get proper blood flow without undue swelling that can put you out of the game longer. And don't worry about getting overheated either; these socks are air permeable, allowing the skin to breath and moisture to evaporate away from the skin. And with the open-toe design, you can relax in your sandals after the race.
Slip these Recovery Plus Pro Knee High Socks on after that grueling city marathon, or simply wear them if you are prone to swollen feet after a long day of walking and standing. They help reduce lactic acid build-up that causes muscle soreness after a workout. The Recovery Pro Knee High Socks are available in three sizes for men and women. They fit as if they were customized to your form and will maintain a comfortable feel all day.
Those who will benefit best with the Recovery Pro Knee High Socks
- Winter sports athletes
- Team sports athletes
Recovery Pro Knee High Socks Features and Benefits
- They are made to enhance healing after a workout through optimized blood flow.
- They have an air permeable knit to allow air flow and proper moisture evaporation.
- They help reduce lactic acid buildup that can occur after heavy workout or run.
- They can reduce the amount of foot and ankle swelling either after a workout, or simply from being on your feet all day.
- The socks have an open-toe design for easy application and ability to wear sandals.
Recovery+ Pro Knee High Socks Specifications
- Manufacturer: MediUSA (Mediven)
- Compression: 20mmhg-30mmhg Graduated
- Manufacturer Numbers: WP4P5R2, WP4P5R3, WP4P5R4, WP5P5R2, WP5P5R3, WP5P5R4
- Material: Polymadine (85 Percent), Spandex (15 Percent)
- Colors: Black
CEP Compression Socks Additional Instructions
- CEP Socks Review and Comparison compares CEP socks with competitor brands.
- CEP Sock Technology discusses the benefits of CEP science behind their development and performance.
- CEP Stocking Washing Instructions help guide you to keep your socks clean and to preserve their performance.
medi CEP Compression Sock Size Chart
medi CEP Video (0:49 minutes)
CEP Compression Socks Video (0:49 minutes)
medi CEP Compression Socks Construction Video (2:40 minutes)