Recovery Plus Pro Socks are for the serious athlete who needs the quickest recovery time for their feet and lower legs. Manufactured by MediUSA, these socks are designed to stimulate circulation and promote blood flow to the areas and cells that need it, so aches and pains are taken over by quick cell healing. Recovery Plus Pro Socks allow you to be ready for the next run much sooner. Slip these Recovery Plus Pro Knee High Socks on after that grueling city marathon, or simply wear them if you are prone to swollen feet after a long day of walking and standing. They help reduce lactic acid build-up that causes muscle soreness after a workout. The Recovery Plus Pro Socks are available in three sizes for men and women. They fit as if they were customized to your form and will maintain a comfortable feel all day.
The Recovery+ Pro Knee High Socks are part of the MediUSA line of CEP Recovery compression socks. These athletic compression socks envelope the lower leg, stopping just below the knee. They have a compression pattern that targets key muscle groups and areas of flexation so that the lower legs get proper blood flow without undue swelling that can put you out of the game longer. Recovery Plus Pro Socks will not overheat you. These compression socks are air permeable, allowing the skin to breath and moisture to evaporate away from the skin.
Those who will benefit best with the Recovery Plus Pro Socks
- Winter sports athletes.
- Team sports athletes.
Recovery Plus Pro Socks Features and Benefits
- Enhance healing after a workout through optimized blood flow.
- Air permeable knit to allow air flow and proper moisture evaporation.
- Reduces lactic acid buildup that can occur after heavy workout or run.
- Reduce the amount of foot and ankle swelling either after a workout, or simply from being on your feet all day.
- These socks have an closed-toe design and are knee-high.
Recovery+ Pro Knee High Socks Specifications
- Manufacturer: MediUSA (Mediven).
- Compression: 20mmhg-30mmhg Graduated.
- Manufacturer Numbers: WP405R2, WP405R3, WP405R4, WP505R2, WP505R3, WP505R4.
- Material: Polymadine (85 Percent), Spandex (15 Percent).
- Color: Black.
CEP Compression Socks Additional Instructions
- CEP Socks Review and Comparison compares CEP socks with competitor brands.
- CEP Compression Sock Technology discusses the benefits of CEP science behind their development and performance.
- CEP Compression Stocking Washing Instructions help guide you to keep your socks clean and to preserve their performance.
Medi CEP Compression Sock Size Chart
Medi CEP Recovery Socks Video (2:13 minutes)
Medi CEP Compression Construction Video (2:40 minutes)
Medi CEP Video (0:49 minutes)
CEP Compression Support Video (0:49 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Mediven Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!