Other CEP product(s)
Progressive Teamsports Socks, by MediUSA, are compression socks designed for the competitive athlete who involves a good deal of stop-and-go motion, typical of most organized team athletics. These socks have specific compression and are made of materials uniquely woven to give the athlete better stability, circulation, and ultimately improved performance on the field or court. The socks are part of the MediUSA line of CEP compression sport socks that have garnered much attention among top athletes, including the 2014 Boston Marathon champion, Meb Keflezighi, who wore them on race day.
The Teamsports Socks are form fitted for the athlete's lower leg. The compression works on a graduated scale in sections as it goes down the leg. Other athletic socks make have a uniform compression where the calf area has most of the pressure. Not the CEP socks -- the ankle, mid-calf and other areas where blood may otherwise pool has the greatest compression. The foot and lower leg areas are secured well in the shoe and early fatigue is warded off by these athletic compression socks. This is imperative to keep you in top form for the duration of the game.The Teamsports compression socks are made for durability. They are made of filament yarn that is incorporated into the overall stitching. Teamsports Socks include a top band so it can be secured at the top of the calf. Down at the toes, the seams are made flat as to prevent pressure point pain from occurring. Wearing the socks after the game for a while will also aid in recovery time because of their inherent circulation stimulating attributes. The Progressive Teamsports Socks come in two color combinations, white and black, and are labeled R and L for the proper foot fitting. They contain antibacterial, odor-reducing silver ions to keep feet feeling fresh. They pull up stopping just below the knee.
All ball/team sport athletes will benefit from teamsport athletic socks.
Progressive Teamsports Socks Features and Benefits
- The compression provided by the socks will stimulate leg circulation.
- With better circulation yields better performance and recovery time.
- They are stitched for durability so as to hold up during grueling stop-and-go action and prolonged movement on the court and field.
- They have silver ions to help keep feet feeling fresh.
- There is a lowered chance of blisters due to the close-fitting nature of the compression sock.
Progressive Teamsports Socks Specifications
- Manufacturer: MediUSA
- Material: Polymadine (85 Percent), Spandex (15 Percent)
- Compression Rating: 18-25 mmHg
- Colors: White and Black
- Manufacturer Numbers: WP41072, WP41073, WP41074, WP51072, WP51073, WP51074, WP41572, WP41573, WP41574, WP51572, WP51573, WP51574
medi CEP Compression Socks Additional Instructions
- CEP Socks Review and Comparison compares CEP socks with competitor brands.
- CEP Sock Technology discusses the benefits of CEP science behind their development and performance.
- CEP Stocking Washing Instructions help guide you to keep your socks clean and to preserve their performance.
medi CEP Compression Sock Size Chart
medi CEP Video (0:49 minutes)
CEP Compression Socks Video (0:49 minutes)
How to Put On CEP Compression Socks Video (2:13 minutes)
medi CEP Compression Socks Construction Video (2:40 minutes)
CEP TeamSport Compression Socks Video (1:59 minutes)