Other CEP product(s)
Progressive Thermo Socks, by MediUSA, are made to stimulate circulation and prevent fatigue for skiers and snowboarders. These athletic compression socks are part of the MediUSA line of CEP compression garments that have garnered notoriety among professional athletes for their ability to gain an edge in their event as well as help facilitate a quicker recovery time.
The Progressive Thermo Socks have specific zones of compression to give balance of comfort and proper blood flow while the feet are secured in the boot. Made for boot wear, the socks provide just enough padding to prevent chaffing and shin fatigue, while keeping the feet from overheating. They also have a comfortable top band to secure to the leg without bunching, but not strangling the calf like other compression socks. The main gain is to prevent blood from pooling in the lower legs, so the body is more efficient machine on the slopes.
The Thermo compression socks come in three color combinations and are labeled R and L for the proper foot fitting. They contain odor-reducing silver ions to keep feet feeling fresh. They pull up stopping just below the knee.
Those who will benefit best with the Progressive Thermo Socks
- Cross-country Skiers
Progressive Thermo Socks Features and Benefits
- The compression socks will stimulate leg circulation.
- With better circulation yields better performance in the snow.
- The compression is in zones geared to seat the foot better and more secure in the boot.
- They help facilitate quicker recovery time after long stretches of skiing or boarding.
- The feet stay warm, yet allow moisture exchange and evaporation.
- They have silver ions in the fabric as an antibacterial to keep feet feeling fresh.
Progressive Thermo Socks Specifications
- Manufacturer: MediUSA
- Material: Polymadine (85 Percent), Spandex (15 Percent)
- Compression Rating: 18-25 mmHg
- Colors: Black, Pink (Women's Size Range), and Blue
- Manufacturer Numbers: WP43522, WP43523, WP43524, WP53522, WP53523, WP53524, WP43422, WP43423, WP43424, WP53322, WP53323, WP53324
medi CEP Compression Sock Size Chart
medi CEP Video (0:49 minutes)
CEP Compression Socks Video (0:49 minutes)
How to Put On CEP Compression Socks Video (2:13 minutes)
medi CEP Compression Socks Construction Video (2:40 minutes)
CEP Compression Ski Socks Video(0:43 minutes)