Other CEP product(s)
Progressive Single Calf Sleeve, by MediUSA, are individual compression garments for athletes who want to secure and protect their calf during intensive activity. These are the single version of the Progressive Calf Sleeves 2.0 meant to target any injury or weakness in one of the lower legs where compression will both stimulate blood flow and overall circulation as well as secure the muscles against harsh vibration.
The Progressive Single Calf Sleeve is similar to athletic compression socks in their aim, but simply stop at the base of the ankle. This in turn gives you the option to slip on your favorite running socks while you train, while benefiting from the stimulating effects of compression. While many other athletic compression sleeves have a uniform compression along the leg, the Progressive sleeve has graduated compression to match the shape of the leg to give you the most effective means of treating muscle trauma and dampening vibration of either of the legs. The compression rate of this sock is 18-25 mmHg.
Don't let the idea of compression support make you think the products are only to help people with circulation issues, the sleeve is designed to enhance athletic performance, particular for the endurance runner who may be treating a minor injury or cramp from the constant pounding the pavement for extended periods of time. The Calf Sleeve dampens the muscle vibration every stride and also stave off the effects of fatigue and swelling. User's have often raved about their help in healing shin splints, aiding muscle recovery time, and keeping their confidence up during a race.
The Single Calf Sleeve is great for short and long distance runs or any prolonged sport activity. They come in black sized for both men and women. They contain antibacterial, odor-reducing silver ions to keep feet feeling fresh. The sleeve pulls up stopping just below the knee and have a comfortable band at the top to keep them securely in place.
Those who benefit most from wearing the Progressive Calf Sleeve
- Anyone Who is Active and Dealing with a Mid-Calf Injury
Progressive Single Calf Sleeve Features and Benefits
- The sleeve stimulates blood flow.
- The single sleeve is good to treat either leg with a mid-calf Injury or leg that is prone to injury.
- The injured leg will receive less vibration after every stride.
- It promotes circulation which will in turn help healing and recovery.
- The sleeves can be coupled with your favorite ankle-length socks.
- The sleeve includes silver ions to help eliminate odors.
Progressive Single Calf Sleeve Specifications
- Manufacturer: MediUSA
- Compression Rating: 18-25 mmHg
- Material: Polymadine (79 Percent), Spandex (21 Percent)
- Colors: Black
- Manufacturer Numbers: WS4SB02, WS4SB03, WS4SB04, WS5SB02, WS5SB03, WS5SB04.
CEP Compression Socks Additional Instructions
- CEP Socks Review and Comparison compares CEP socks with competitor brands.
- CEP Sock Technology discusses the benefits of CEP science behind their development and performance.
- CEP Stocking Washing Instructions help guide you to keep your socks clean and to preserve their performance.
Medi CEP Compression Sock and Sleeve Size Chart
Medi CEP Video (0:49 minutes)
CEP Compression Socks Video (0:49 minutes)
Medi CEP Compression Socks Construction Video (2:40 minutes)
CEP Compression Socks Performance & Recovery Video (1:11 minutes)
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Mediven Sub Brand CEP Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!