Other CEP product(s)
Progressive Riding Socks, by MediUSA, are specifically geared for the avid rider and equestrian athlete. These socks stimulate the blood flow through the lower legs to keep circulation from becoming stagnant -- and this is a concern, especially because the body is mounted on the back of a horse. The compression socks will help stave off fatigue so the rider can gain a sense of added strength and endurance to achieve top results. The socks are part of the MediUSA line of CEP compression sport socks that have garnered much attention among top athletes, and with rising interest in mounted sports, including equestrian, they have found an easy niche with professional riders.
These athletic compression socks are designed to allow the foot to slide easily into your riding boots. They allow close contact between the foot and boot for superb control, yet cushion areas like the ankle and achilles heel to keep the boot material from pinching when the foot flexes. The Progressive Riding Socks have a flat seam at the toe to prevent any bunching or touching off painful pressure points after long hours on the course. They provide good moisture transfer too, sweat and heat are ventilated through zones in the fabric that allow air to flow and proper evaporation to take place.
The riding compression socks come in three stylish two-tone colors: black and gray (for men), pink/black, and black/pink (for women). They are labeled R and L for the proper foot fitting. They contain antibacterial, odor-reducing silver ions to keep feet feeling fresh. The socks pull up stopping just below the knee.
Progressive Riding Socks Features and Benefits
- The socks facilitate better circulation in the lower leg.
- With better leg circulation, performance of the rider is positively affected.
- They are padded in areas where boots will commonly pinch.
- The compression helps the rider's legs from becoming fatigued.
- Wearing them after the event helps speed recovery time.
Progressive Riding Socks Specifications
- Manufacturer: MediUSA
- Material: Polymadine (85 Percent), Spandex (15 Percent)
- Compression Rating: 18-25 mmHg
- Colors: White, Black, and Sky
- Manufacturer's Numbers: WP405H2, WP405H3, WP405H4, WP505H2, WP505H3, WP505H4, WP425H2, WP425H3, WP425H4, WP404H2, WP404H3, WP404H4
medi CEP Compression Socks Additional Instructions
- CEP Socks Review and Comparison compares CEP socks with competitor brands.
- CEP Sock Technology discusses the benefits of CEP science behind their development and performance.
- CEP Stocking Washing Instructions help guide you to keep your socks clean and to preserve their performance.
medi CEP Compression Sock Size Chart
medi CEP Video (0:49 minutes)
CEP Compression Socks Video (0:49 minutes)
How to Put On CEP Compression Socks Video (2:13 minutes)
medi CEP Compression Socks Construction Video (2:40 minutes)