Other CEP product(s)
Progressive Outdoor Socks, by MediUSA, are made with the outdoor trekker in mind. These compression socks are knee-length outdoor athletic socks with compression zones patterned for better circulation, better foot placement, and ultimately better performance climbing on variable terrain in the backcountry.
The Progressive Outdoor Socks are a part of the MediUSA CEP line of compression socks. They are touted by athletes across the U.S. as giving them a performance edge. The Progressives are made for durability and have a anatomical fit to, not only increase blood flow, but prevent blisters from occurring while on the trail. Almost as if they were custom made, the socks compress where they should. Where some name-brand compression socks will mostly compress the calf, CEP athletic socks have zoned compression to properly stimulate circulation along the ankle and around the foot, as well as provide proper moisture exchange.
The Progressive Outdoor Socks are fashioned with an ankle protector to prevent chaffing and swelling, along with an achilles tendon protector. The socks also have a flat-toe design so there is no bunching or areas where the sock will cause undue rubbing and friction. These compression socks have characteristics that invigorate the legs for more energy and to keep the legs going a bit longer than normal. The socks wick away any moisture through a permeable stitch to allow passage of air flow. They contain silver ion to kill odor-causing bacteria, so feet stay fresh.
Progressive Outdoor Socks Features and Benefits
- They are made in enhance healing after a workout through optimized blood flow.
- They have an air permeable knit to allow air flow and proper moisture evaporation.
- They help reduce lactic acid buildup that can occur after heavy workout or run.
- They can reduce the amount of foot and ankle swelling either after a workout, or simply from being on your feet all day.
- The socks are labeled R and L to match each foot.
Progressive Outdoor Socks Specifications
- Manufacturer: MediUSA (Mediven)
- Manufacturer Numbers:
- Material: Polymadine (85 Percent), Spandex (15 Percent)
- Compression Rating: 18-25 mmHg
- Colors: Black
- Manufacturer Numbers: WP40242, WP40243, WP40244, WP50243, WP50244, WP50245
Medi CEP Compression Sock Size Chart
Medi CEP Video (0:49 minutes)
CEP Compression Socks Video (0:49 minutes)
How to Put On CEP Compression Socks Video (2:13 minutes)
CEP Progressive Outdoor Socks Video (1:59 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Mediven Sub Brand CEP Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!