Other CEP product(s)
Progressive Cycle Socks, by MediUSA, are compression garments specifically made with the cycling athlete in mind. These socks have compression zones to stabilize and stimulate the lower legs and ankles to push you further whether while training hard on those switchbacks, or pushing the limit on race day.
Progressive Cycle Socks are part of the MediUSA line of CEP sport compression socks that have drawn many a famous athlete to reap the benefits they provide. These compression socks have specific zones that are unique to many other athletic compression socks. The unique zones target specific lower leg areas for cycling to stimulate arterial blood flow so the muscles can work better right down to the cellular level. And not only do they help the cyclist go farther, faster and harder, it also allows a shorter recovery time.
The socks include an instep and an achilles tendon protector. They have a cooling mesh structure in the calf and are breathable everywhere else so moisture can evaporate naturally. Within the fabric are antibacterial, odor-reducing silver ions to keep feet fresh.
They pull up just below the knee. Each sock is labeled so you know which foot it is for. They look great with a two-tone black and gray colorway.
Those who will benefit best with the Progressive Cycle Socks
- Mountain bikers
- Road bike racers
- Weekend warrior cyclists
Progressive Cycle Socks Features and Benefits
- The compression yields better blood circulation for better performance.
- The sleek design prevents excess wind drag.
- The weave allows moisture to evaporate as rapid as possible.
- The muscles are stabilized better to help prevent injury.
- The socks help prevent muscle vibration and fatigue.
- The socks are labeled R and L to match each foot.
Progressive Cycle Socks Specifications
- Manufacturer: MediUSA (Mediven)
- Compression Rating: 18-25 mmHg
- Manufacturer Numbers: WP40562, WP40563, WP40564, WP50562, WP50563, WP50564
- Material: Polymadine (85 Percent), Spandex (15 Percent)
- Colors: Black
Medi CEP Compression Sock Size Chart
Medi CEP Video (0:49 minutes)
CEP Compression Socks Video (0:49 minutes)
How to Put On CEP Compression Socks Video (2:13 minutes)
Medi CEP Compression Socks Construction Video (2:40 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Mediven Sub Brand CEP Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!