Dynamic Triathlon Shorts, by MediUSA, are designed for the grueling three-leg, long distance event. These shorts are streamlined, padded, and come with a compression to keep the muscles stimulated and secure to give you an edge transitioning to every event. The shorts are part of the CEP line of athletic compression clothes made by Medi. CEP technology is what 2014 Boston Marathon champion, Meb Keflezighi, used to help carry him through first through that finish line.
Dynamic Triathlon Shorts are part of the line of CEP compression garments made for triathlon athletes. The Triathlon Shorts is made to lessen wind drag, to be quick drying, and to stimulate leg circulation while dampening muscle vibration. Compression wear may be thought only to aid those with circulation issues, but also have shown to help the athlete both during the workout and recovery. And it works by keeping blood from stagnating in one area of the body, securing the muscles from excessive vibration, and keeping a secure form because of the vibration dampening effects.
The shorts target the upper legs and major muscle groups with 20-30 mmHg of compression. The shorts also have the triathlon padding that will cushion the seat while getting through the bicycle portion. Yet, unlike bicycle shorts, the padding is not as thick so it won't feel like you're weighed down -- especially after the swim.
The shorts will at first feel unusually tight, slightly more than anticipated, but after a while you will grow to like the fit -- and with two soft bands at the top of the knees and a soft waistband, they will not chaff or irritate the skin. The stitching is also flat in design to reduce friction and pressure points. The back of the Dynamic Triathlon Shorts is a small zippered pocket to store small items.
Like athletic compression socks, the shorts simply slip on and slide up. The best way to put on the shorts is to roll everything down to the leg openings where you will have two bunched openings. After that, insert the legs and pull up over the knee and work the rest over the hip and waist.
The Run Shorts help reduce lactic acid build-up that causes muscle soreness after a workout or race. The fabric is light and breathable, and will cool you down while also providing excellent UV protection. The shorts are unisex and will fit and form well over the frames of both men and women. They are available in five sizes, all in black.
Dynamic Triathlon Shorts Features and Benefits
- They are made to enhance healing after a workout through optimized blood flow in the upper legs.
- They have an air permeable knit to allow air flow and proper moisture evaporation.
- They help reduce lactic acid buildup that can occur after heavy workout or run.
- They can reduce the amount of muscle soreness or swelling during, or post workout.
- The shorts have a small pocket in the back for small items carried during the workout.
Dynamic Run Shorts Specifications
- Manufacturer: MediUSA (Mediven)
- Compression: 20mmhg-30mmhg Graduated
- UV 50+
- Manufacturer Numbers: W1B15C1, W1B15C2, W1B15C3, W1B15C4, W1B15C5, W1215C1, W1215C2, W1215C3, W1215C4, W1215C5
- Material: Polymadine (71 Percent), Spandex (29 Percent); Outer Fabric: Polyamide (78 Percent), Spandex (22 Percent)
- Colors: Black
CEP Compression Garments Additional Instructions
- CEP Socks Review and Comparison compares CEP socks with competitor brands.
- CEP Sock Technology discusses the benefits of CEP science behind their development and performance.
- CEP Stocking Washing Instructions help guide you to keep your socks clean and to preserve their performance.
Medi CEP Compression Size Chart
Medi CEP Video (0:49 minutes)
CEP Compression Socks Video (0:49 minutes)
Medi CEP Compression Construction Video (2:40 minutes)
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Mediven Sub Brand CEP Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!