Other CEP product(s)
CEP Dynamic Plus Short Socks, by MediUSA, are designed as part of their CEP sport sock line. Just as the name implies, these socks have built-in features to benefit the running athlete. These Dynamic+ Socks are geared for the runner, or most any endurance athlete, by providing better stability and circulation to yield top performance. CEP technology is what 2014 Boston Marathon champion, Meb Keflezighi, used to carry him first through that finish line.
The Dynamic+ Socks are a type of athletic compression sock made for men and women that are constructed to secure key areas of the foot, ankle and calf for to stimulate blood circulation for peak performance and to maintain a competitive edge. These athletic compression socks contain stitched filament fiber for enhanced durability and come with a wide top band to keep a secure fit over the calf. The Dynamic Short Sock is made to fit the foot perfectly and will not bunch or include uneven areas that touch off painful pressure points. These are made for the long haul and be with you from training to race day.
These compression socks perform by providing a broad compression zone to cover the Metatarsus -- the top bones that give rise to the feet before they meet the ankle. They hold that area tight, while the toes articulate during the run and the calves lift and pump the leg forward. The calf portion of the socks have an a wider stitch, or open-pore mesh design and achilles tendon protector. The sock fabric has a hydrophile finish, meaning sweat and excess moisture can be carried away easily through evaporation, allowing the skin to do its job and cool effectively.
Those who will benefit best with the Dynamic Short Socks
- Runners and Joggers
- Endurance Athletes
Dynamic + Run Socks Features and Benefits
- They are made in enhance endurance and performance with increased blood circulation.
- The socks have muscle and joint securing properties that help reduce the risk of injury.
- They have filament fiber for durability and a thick top band to secure themselves to the foot and leg.
- They add a sense of increased coordination by activating the muscles for a sense of stability.
- They come in five cool colors and a sleek pattern design.
- The socks are labeled R and L to match each foot.
Dynamic Run Socks Specifications
- Manufacturer: MediUSA (Mediven)
- Material: Polymadine (85 Percent), Spandex (15 Percent)
- Compression Rating: 18-25 mmHg
- Colors: Black, White, Pink, Blue, and Red
- Manufacturer Numbers: WP45432, WP45433, WP45434, WP45V32, WP45V33, WP55V34, WP45032, WP45033, WP45034, WP55032, WP55033, WP55034, WP45R32, WP45R33, WP45334, WP55332, WP55333, WP55334.
CEP Compression Socks Additional Instructions
- CEP Socks Review and Comparison compares CEP socks with competitor brands.
- CEP Sock Technology discusses the benefits of CEP science behind their development and performance.
- CEP Stocking Washing Instructions help guide you to keep your socks clean and to preserve their performance.
medi CEP Compression Sock Size Chart
medi CEP Video (0:49 minutes)
CEP Compression Socks Video (0:49 minutes)
medi CEP Compression Socks Construction Video (2:40 minutes)