Other CEP product(s)
Dynamic Quad Sleeves, by MediUSA, are made with the athlete in mind. These sleeves are made to provide upper thigh support and added circulation to the largest muscle group on the human body. Maintaining the quadriceps by stimulating blood flow and keeping the muscle secure, any athlete will find the added benefit of wearing these sleeves for the duration of the event or training regiment. These sleeves are part of the CEP line of graduated compression garments that vary their level of compression to stimulate blood flow to all of the major muscle groups in the lower leg.
The Quad Sleeves are unlike most compression garments in that they are for intense activity for those who are serious about their performance, rather than simply treating those who have circulatory needs. These sleeves wrap securely around the quad muscle group in the most anatomically secure way. They have silicon strips to fit securely at the upper thigh. The bands of fabric keep an even tautness as the contours of the leg change and narrow getting closer to the knee. Another band terminates the sleeve just above the knee cap.
Like the CEP athletic compression socks, the thigh sleeve dampens the muscle vibration every stride and also helps stave off the effects of fatigue and swelling. Think of the pain mid-course in an Iron Man event, or last leg of a triathlon -- you need everything you got and a cramp could be potentially disastrous. The quad sleeves help after the event also, they help recoup the cells as they are still stimulating proper circulation for more efficient cell regeneration.
The Dynamic Quad Sleeves are made with odor-reducing silver ions to keep them fresh longer. The sleeves are made with a mix of polyamide and spandex.
Those who benefit most from wearing the Dynamic Quad Sleeves
- All athletes who walk or run
Dynamic Quad Sleeves Features and Benefits
- The quad sleeves provide an even compression that stimulates circulation to the quadriceps and the hamstrings.
- The added circulation aids in promoting better performance and fights fatigue.
- Both the quad and hamstring are stimulated for better blood flow.
- The sleeves have silver ions in the fabric to fight odor.
Dynamic Quad Sleeves Specifications
- Manufacturer: MediUSA
- Compression Rating: 18-25 mmHg
- Material: Polymadine (80 Percent), Spandex (20 Percent)
- Colors: Black and White
- Style: Unisex
- Manufacturer Numbers: WS1T501, WS1T502, WS1T503, WS1T504, WS1T505, WS1T001, WS1T002, WS1T003, WS1T004, WS1T005
CEP Compression Garments Additional Instructions
- CEP Compression Support Review and Comparison compares CEP support with competitor brands.
- CEP Compression Support Technology discusses the benefits of CEP science behind their development and performance.
- CEP Compression Support Washing Instructions help guide you to keep your compression garment clean and to preserve their performance.
medi CEP Compression Support Size Chart
CEP Quad Sleeve Video (1:23 minutes)
medi CEP Compression Construction Video (2:40 minutes)
medi CEP Video (0:49 minutes)
CEP Compression Support Video (0:49 minutes)