Central Monitoring Unit with Nurse Call Buttons, manufactured by Smart Caregiver, is a bundled package ideal for caregiving facilities or use at home. You may choose this package if you give care to fall risk patients.
Including a central monitoring unit, three nurse call buttons, and a pager, caregivers are sure to know whenever a patient needs assistance. In addition, the nurse call buttons come with a lanyard and mounting bracket for versatile use around the home or facility. The central monitoring unit comes with an AC adapter. However, if you do not want to hassle with cords or take up outlet space, you can also power the monitoring unit with 4 C batteries. The pager requires 2 AA batteries.
Central Monitoring Unit with Nurse Call Buttons Features and Benefits
- Complements several Smart Caregiver products.
- Ideal for a large or small facility.
- Great for communication and monitoring.
Central Monitoring Unit with Nurse Call Buttons Components
- Comes with AC Adapter.
- Comes with Central Unit.
- Comes with Three Nurse Call Buttons.
- Comes with Pager.
- Lanyards and Mounting Brackets for the Call Buttons.
Central Monitoring Unit with Nurse Call Buttons Specifications
- Product Number: 433-SYS.
- Operating Range: 150-300 feet.
- Power: AC adapter or batteries.
- Application: To monitor fall risk individuals.
- Manufacturer: Smart Caregiver.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smart Caregiver
- Community Q&A