Catheter Strap with Velcro® Fastener reduces the risk of accidental dislocation of indwelling catheters by making use of a comfortable cloth backed 30 inch foam band and holds the catheter tube in place with a velcro tab.
To get rid of the need for tapes that can irritate skin and loose their adhesion, this catheter strap is completely adjustable, secures effectively and easy to apply.
Catheter Strap with Velcro® Fastener Features and Specifications
- Comfortable, cloth-backed foam band
- Held in place with a Velcro® tab
- Eliminates the need for hard-to-remove tape
- Non-irritating to sensitive skin
- Adjustable and easy to apply
- Effective for securing nasogastric tubes
- 30" Long
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Skil-Care
- Community Q&A