The Catheter Plug and Drain Tube Protector, by Teleflex-Rusch, is designed to fit into the funnel end of a catheter to prevent leakage. This plug allows one to remove the catheter tube from a urinary bag temporarily and stop off the end so they can move a little more freely. Some catheter plugs do not fit as snug as they should and come out. The Teleflex-Rusch branded catheter plugs fit snugly and sticks to the catheter tube walls to stay put. For anyone who has to keep a catheter in place throughout the day, yet wants to do something active, be unrestricted, and not worry about leakage, then the Catheter Plug and Drain Protector is a sound choice.
The Catheter Plug and Drain Tube Protector is latex-free and ships sterile. It will protect the drainage bag connector. It is made of high-quality plastic and has a thumb grip for easy manipulation.
Catheter Plug and Drain Tube Protector Features and Benefits
- The plug is made of high-quality plastic and comes with a thumb grip.
- The plug comes with a cover to protect the drainage bag connector.
- The plug fits most foley catheters.
- The plug fits snug in the tube and will not come out.
- It allows freedom to move easier by removing catheter from drainage back temporarily
Catheter Plug and Drain Tube Protector Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: CP9000
- Manufacturer: Teleflex Medical
- Material: Plastic
- Fits Most Silicone and Vinyl Catheters
- HCPCS: A4335
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Teleflex Medical Ships Free No Size Chart No
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $0.37
Starting at: $2.01
Starting at: $1.32
Starting at: $3.43