The Catheter Plug and Drain Tube Protector, by Teleflex-Rusch, is designed to fit into the funnel end of a catheter to prevent leakage. This plug allows one to remove the catheter tube from a urinary bag temporarily and stop off the end so they can move a little more freely. Some catheter plugs do not fit as snug as they should and come out. The Teleflex-Rusch branded catheter plugs fit snugly and sticks to the catheter tube walls to stay put. For anyone who has to keep a catheter in place throughout the day, yet wants to do something active, be unrestricted, and not worry about leakage, then the Catheter Plug and Drain Protector is a sound choice.
The Catheter Plug and Drain Tube Protector is latex-free and ships sterile. It will protect the drainage bag connector. It is made of high-quality plastic and has a thumb grip for easy manipulation.
Catheter Plug and Drain Tube Protector Features and Benefits
- The plug is made of high-quality plastic and comes with a thumb grip.
- The plug comes with a cover to protect the drainage bag connector.
- The plug fits most foley catheters.
- The plug fits snug in the tube and will not come out.
- It allows freedom to move easier by removing catheter from drainage back temporarily
Catheter Plug and Drain Tube Protector Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: CP9000
- Manufacturer: Teleflex Medical
- Material: Plastic
- Fits Most Silicone and Vinyl Catheters
- HCPCS: A4335
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Teleflex Medical Ships Free No Size Chart No
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $0.69
Starting at: $1.58
Starting at: $3.38
Starting at: $4.20
Starting at: $3.47
Starting at: $2.01
Starting at: $0.78
Starting at: $2.89