Care Cliner, manufactured by Winco Manufacturing, is a basic clinical recliner with great functionality. These chairs are particularly great for use in dialysis, oncology, acute care, or other clinical environments.
Featuring a non-porous, blow molded fold-down side trays on both sides, clinicians or other medical professionals are able to quickly and easily gain access to the patient without bending.
Every chair in the Care Cliner series features a standard Trendelenburg release. Trendelenburg is a supine position, patients lying on their back, with the feet stationed approximately 10-30 degrees above their heads. When clinicians are ready to release a patient from this position, all they have to do is pull the highly accessible lever from either side.
In addition to bilateral release handles, this clinical recliner features an ergonomic headrest for greater patient comfort and support. To provide additional superlative comfort, the recliner also features a full coverage, uni-directional elastic band suspension system in the back frame and an elastic open seat base.
As a result of these integrative features, the Care Cliner is the ultimate in comfort, durability, and value.
Order now and see first-hand why patients and clinicians love this chair. Increase your patient satisfaction and clinician efficiency today!
Care Cliner Features and Benefits
- Available with steel or nylon casters.
- Bilateral release handles.
- Capable of reaching the Trendelenburg position.
- Elastic open seat base.
- Great for a wide variety of clinical settings.
- Offers superlative comfort, durability, and value.
- Side fold-down trays.
- Uni-directional elastic band suspension system in the back frame.
Care Cliner Specifications
- Product Numbers: 6530 and 6531.
- Weight: 94 lbs. (42.64 kg.)
- Height: 49 in. (124.46 cm.)
- Maximum Width: 49 in. (124.46 cm.)
- Width with Tray Down: 32.25 in. (81.92 cm.)
- Seat Height: 21 in. (53.34 cm.)
- Seat Width: 21 in. (53.34 cm.)
- Seat Depth: 20 in. (50.80 cm.)
- Seat Back Height: 31.5 in. (80.01 cm.)
- Weight Capacity: 275 lbs. (124.74 kg.)
- Footprint Recline Length: 76.5 in. (194.31 cm.)
- Application: To assist with quality patient care.
- Manufacturer: Winco Manufacturing.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Winco
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!