Offset Aluminum Cane by Carex are made with a soft cushioned handle with wrist strap to improve comfort and grip. This Aluminum Walking Cane allows for easy height adjustment with only a push of a button or a few turns of the unique twist shaft. Offset Handle Aluminum Cane has a 250 lbs. weight capacity. Height adjusts from 29" to 38" in 1" increments. The tip diameter is 3/4" inch.
Carex Aluminum Cane with Offset Handle Specifications
- Aluminum Cane Product Number: A784C0.
- Height Adjustment 29 to 38 inches.
- Height Adjustment Increments: 1 inch.
- Weight: 0.7 pounds.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Tip Size: 3/4 inch.
- Color: Black.
- Material: Aluminum.
- Folding: No.
- Handle: Offset.
- Manufacturer: Carex.
- UPC: 023601228314.
- HCPCS Code: E0100.
- Carex Offset Aluminum Cane Warranty: Limited Lifetime.
Carex Wood Canes Additional Information
- Walking Canes Usage Instructions offers usage instructions, cane adjustment and maintenance information.
- Cane Guidelines contains the following topics: What Are Canes Used For? How to Use Walking Canes, Walking Up Stairs, Walking Down Stairs, Cane Care and Maintenance, Replacing Cane Tips and HCPCS Codes.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Carex
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!