CanDo Pool Noodle by Fabrication Enterprises is a foam aquatic therapy device for aquatic exercise routines and rehabilitation. It can bend and contort with ease.
This pool noodle activity aid is made of a buoyant and durable soft and non-abrasive closed-cell foam. The material weighs little on land but when in water, these low-impact exercisers add resistance to your movements.
The pool noodle provides superior comfort and durability. This leisure aid is made specially so the colors on the noodle do not fade or leach.
CanDo Pool Noodle by Fabrication Enterprises is a hydrotherapy device that is buoyant enough to hold a 200 lbs person. It measures 3" x 3" x 54" and is available in pink, blue, green and red.
CanDo Pool Noodle Features and Benefits
- Foam Aquatic Therapy Device
- For Aquatic Exercise Routines and Rehabilitation
- Can Bend and Contort with Ease
- Buoyant Enough to Hold 200 lbs Person
- Non-Abrasive Closed-Cell Foam
- Weighs Little on Land; in Water, Adds Resistance to Movements
- Superior Comfort and Durability
- Made Specially So Colors Do Not Fade or Leach
CanDo Pool Noodle Specifications
- Item Number: 20-4220
- Length: 54"
- Width: 3"
- Height: 3"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs.
- Available in Pink, Blue, Green and Red
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Fabrication Enterprises
- Community Q&A