CanDo Instability Pad by Fabrication Enterprises is a cushion and exercise pad. Each pad in the series of 5 CanDo Progressive Balance Pads has a different level of "give."
This pad is made from the same molded foam as the low impact aerobic pads used in exercise therapy. This combination of foam and geometric cut-out design yields comfort and functionality.
Yellow is the least unstable (easiest) of the instability pads and black is the most unstable (most challenging) surface. From most to least stable, the pads include yellow, red, green, blue and black.
The instability pad can also be used as a core-strengthening vestibular seating cushion.
CanDo Instability Pad by Fabrication Enterprises is available individually, in pairs or as a complete set. All pads measure 20" x 2" x 20". Each pad weighs 1 lbs.CanDo Instability Pad Features and Benefits
- Cushion and Exercise Pad
- Each Pad in the Series Has a Different Level of "Give"
- Made From Same Molded Foam as Low Impact Aerobic Pads
- Combination of Foam and Geometric Cut-Out
- Yields Comfort and Functionality
- Yellow is the Least Unstable (Easiest); Black is the Most Unstable (Most Challenging)
- Can Also Be Used as Core-Strengthening Vestibular Seating Cushion
- Item Number: 30-2161
- Length: 20"
- Width: 20"
- Height: 2"
- Weight: 1 lb
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Fabrication Enterprises
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!