CanDo Digi-Flex Hand Exercisers is a convenient, easy-to-use hand exerciser that allows the user to exercise fingers independently for singular finger muscle development or all fingers as a unit for complete hand strength. This hand exerciser increases the user's hand and forearm flexibility, coordination and strength and contains a progressive color coded resistance system that creates positive patient feedback. Each button can be used independently if needed, making this an ideal hand exercise tool for patients who need to work on singular finger strength and muscle development.
CanDo Digi-Flex Hand Exercisers is a hand exercise tool that is ideal for the rehabilitation of carpel tunnel, arthritis, stroke, fractures, tendon injury, nerve lacerations, tennis elbow and so on. Easy to grasp and comfortable to use, this is a great tool for anyone who is aiming to rebuild strength in either independent fingers or in his or her hand as a whole.
CanDo Digi-Flex Hand Exercisers Features and Benefits
- Can be used for either isolated finger strength or can be used for complete hand and forearm strength building.
- Increases flexibility, coordination and strength in the hand and forearm.
- Progressive, color coded resistance system provides positive patient feedback.
- Ideal for the rehabilitation of carpel tunnel, arthritis, stroke, fractures, tendon injury, nerve lacerations, tennis elbow and more.
CanDo Digi-Flex Hand Exercisers Specifications
- Product number: 10-0740.
- Finger Weight Range: 1.5 - 13 lbs.
- Manufacturer: Fabrication Enterprises Inc.
- Length: 3-1/2 Inches
- Height: 2-3/4 Inches
- Width: 3/4 Inches
- Warranty: 1 year
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Fabrication Enterprises
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!