Buster Brown Diabetic Loose Fit Top Socks, by Wearever, are designed for those who need as little pressure on their calves as possible. These socks will help contain any foot swelling, but will not burrow into the skin as the leg widens into the calf.
These loose fit garments are unique diabetic socks in that they have a very light, porous weave from the ankle bone on up. This allows an extremely light cover and wrap to keep the socks up on the leg, while maintaining maximum air flow that will keep sensitive diabetic skin from potential breakdown and infection.
The Buster Brown Diabetic Loose Fit Top Socks are made of acrylic, polyester and spandex for breathability and moisture wicking. They are made to maintain lower leg circulation, reduce swelling and ensure all-day comfort. They have a smooth toe seam and present a design and materials combination that helps prevent odor. There are only two sizes designed to fit nearly all sizes for men and women.
For an all-cotton option for women, try the Buster Brown Cotton Diabetic Socks for Women.
Buster Brown Diabetic Loose Fit Top Socks Features and Benefits
- The socks maintain a loose grip on the upper portion of the lower leg.
- The material and design will help prevent bacterial growth.
- They are easy to pull on or off.
- They wick moisture away from the skin.
- The socks will help prevent swelling typically associated with diabetes.
- The smooth toe seam will not rub or irritate the skin.
Buster Brown Diabetic Loose Fit Top Socks Specifications
- Manufacturer: Wearever
- Materials: Acrylic, Polyester and Spandex
- Colors: White
- Sizes: Women's (9-11), Men's (10-13) - One Size Fits All
- Manufacturer Numbers: SK300-W, SK300-M
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A