Medical Supply B2B Program
Are you looking for a supply chain partner that offers outstanding value, competitive pricing and great service? We can be that partner. By working with over 1,000 leading manufacturers, we make it possible to pass along large discounts for all of your wholesale medical supply purchases.
- Who Can Apply for a Commercial Account?
- Does Establishing a Commercial Account Give Me Net30 Terms?
- How Do I Apply for a Commercial Account?
We serve as a medical supplier for a variety of industries. A few of our B2B customers include:
- Physician Offices: exam gloves, stethoscopes, scales, furniture, table paper, gauze, dressings, tape, sharps containers, sponges, wedges, splints and more.
- Schools: fitness gear including balls, foam rollers and therabands; dietary products such as Boost and Pediasure; first aid products including Band-Aids, splints, gauze and more.
- Hospitals: continuous passive motion (CPM) equipment and kits; scar care and wound management products, clean room supplies, adhesives and adhesive removers; and bedside products such as IV poles, feeding pumps, DVT pumps, overbed tables and more.
- Nursing Homes: patient transfer boards, transfer slings, dietary supplements, grab bars, bedside commodes, bed rails, overbed tables, adaptive eating utensils and incontinence supplies.
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Stores: walkers, rollators, elevated toilet seats and other bathroom safety products; wheelchairs and accessories such as tires, tubes, cushions, covers and backs; hospital beds and mattresses.
- US Military and US Government Agencies: variety of supplies required by prisons, VA hospitals and more.
Ten Good Reasons to Choose Vitality Medical as Your Medical Supplier
- We have an expansive medical supply and equipment catalog.
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- We offer nationwide distribution.
- You'll get rapid quote/order processing.
- We're a great back-up to your existing GPO or supply chain relationships.
- We offer competitive pricing.
- You'll have a dedicated Corporate Accounts support team.
- You'll get incentives for bulk/volume purchasing.
- You can submit orders online, via email, fax or phone.
- Even if it's not in our catalog, we'll do our best to get it for you.
There are great benefits to having account terms with Vitality Medical that include savings, speed, service and special promotions. A Corporate Account with Open Account Terms is also ideal if your organization uses purchase orders.
Establishing a commercial account does not automatically qualify you for Net30 terms. Certain transactions will require a wire transfer - such as very large orders and international orders. Your organization can qualify for Net30 terms if it is a:
- US Military, US Government agency, or Educational institution.
- US Commercial businesses with qualifying credit.
Note: personal guarantees are not required for Fortune 5,000 companies.
To Apply for Net30 Terms
There are four easy ways to apply for a commercial account.
- Call us at 800-397-5899 and ask for the commercial accounts department.
- Just use our website:
First, add your items to cart.
Then, copy the items to a quote form.
Lastly, submit the quote request.
- Send us your official RFQ/RFP form. Simply fax your form to 801-733-5797 or email it to [email protected]
- Include the Vitality Medical Item Numbers
- Include the Desired Quantity of Each Item Number
- Include Both Billing and Shipping Addresses
- Complete our Quote Order Form and fax it to 801-733-5797 or email it to [email protected]
- Once you have the quote, call our commercial accounts department 800-397-5899 or submit a purchase order (applicable to accounts with terms only.)
Don't delay. Sign up with a top-notch wholesale medical supplier today.