BSN Medical Cutimed Sorbion Sachet S (standard) isn't like regular wound dressing but is considered to be a unique Super Absorber to soak up wound exudate. Sorbion Sachet S dressing hydration response is from its absorbent water-retaining polymer core for soaking capacity to bind large amounts of wound exudate. At the same time, it locks in germs to facilitate faster healing and control odors. This self-adhesive hydroactive wound dressing has such soaking power that it's very versatile to handle moderate to highly exuding pressure ulcers and other chronic wounds. Even when the wound is bound and needing compression, Sorbion Sachet S is effective in absorbing and swelling with its gelling agents. Above all, it maintains a moist wound environment needed for proper healing. The interior gel also creates anti-leak properties to avoid skin maceration and spread of infection and bacteria. The border of the Sorbion Sachet S doesn't contain gel so the margins won't indent at the perimeter where skin can be very fragile especially to peri ulcer skin.
Manufactured by BSN Medical, only hypoallergenic materials are used in making the Sorbion Sachet S. It's made for quick and easy application for convenience and comfort but without compromising its high absorption power. It's available in a variety of shapes and sizes to use on wound sites on foot, toes, heel, elbow, sacrum or chest.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy Self-Adhesive Application
- Reduces Odor
- Locks-In Exudate
- Locks-In Germs
- Maintains Moist Wound Environment
- Large Soaking Capacity
- Varity of Sizes
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Item Number: 22143002-10, 22143004-10, 22143006-10, 22143007-10, 22143009-10, 22143018-10
- Application: Wound Dressing
- Sizes: 3x3, 4x4, 8x8, 8x12, 8x4, 5x4
- Quantity: Each, Case of 10
- Wound dressing is for only one-time use.
- Do not use dressing if the product is damaged or polymer core is open.
- When stored, protect from humidity.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BSN Medical
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!