Aromatherapy products can be used in a variety of ways and have many beneficial properties, which help soothe and heal your body. Some may be skeptical but, the natural compounds have been used for thousands of years because they work.
Essential oils and aromatherapy products have been scientifically proven to contain healing properties. They can be both therapeutic and rejuvenating and come in many forms. From botanical oils, extracts and aromatherapy to carrier oils, juices and supplements. They can also be found in candle or incense form, which can be used in the home or office. Many scents can help you feel relaxed and calm or give you extra energy throughout the day. Products contain compounds, such as flower, seeds, root and plant's bark to give them each a unique healing purpose.
Features and Benefits
- Aromatherapy - Known to awaken the senses and create healthy body and mind connections. Each scent has unique healing benefits.
- Supplements - Used for internal purposes - They can help with memory loss, digestive issues and have energy properties.
- Concentrates and Juices - Products, such as Organic Apple Cider Vinegar has been known to help promote healthy weight loss, lower blood pressure and help acid reflux. Aloe Vera Juice is rich in nutrients and antioxidants, which helps boost the immune system and supports blood circulation.
- Carrier Oils - Coconut Oil and Jojoba Oils are most commonly used to increase the health of skin and hair.
- Botanical Oils - Products, such as Flax Seed Oil and Wild Oregano Oil are packed with omega 3 fatty acids, which provide some anti-inflammatory effects in the body.
The natural healing properties of botanicals, oils and herbs can be used alone or combined to create the best compound for your body's specific-healing needs.